Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2007, 21:24   #1
BANNED

Swift loses its virginity .....

Guys -- PLS NO PERVERTED MINDS .... basically my first and probably last post in the ICE section , this is due to the reason that today for the first time in my life I lost my sanity .... went out in the HEAT to get a system installed in the Swift ---- The first system that I gotten installed in my car , the previous ones have always come with the car . I never bother coz all the system plays is FM ... and I prefer to listen to the car groaning over some weirdo trying out his throat muscles .

A few days ago my wife got after me that it was high time that i got a system put in the car -- its been almost 6 months since the previous one got stolen and I've never bothered to get a new one . I got into a dilemna bcoz just that eve a certain Mr.Psycho from Bangy decided to call me and tell me that he has a CAM for teh swift . The CAM is priced at the amount I thought I wud spend on a system ( without coming here ) that makes some noise and thus my wife will be happy .

And things happened as such that I was destined to get the system over the CAM .... I bump into a Mr. Gunbir online late at night , and he comes up with a system for me in 2 mins in that budget . Also I insisted I wanted one with a USB port as I cudn't bother to carry CDs in a car ( extra weight makes it slower ) , so I wud download stuff onto a USB drive , connect it to the USB port and then wud listen to that music for the next 5 yrs .

I must mention that I have a free flow exhaust system lying at home , been two montsh since I got it and I have a viper phase or is it called a tri phase , thats been lying with me for the past 6 months but I just have been to lazy to visit Autopsyche to get them installed . So I told GUnbir that he should expect me in a few months time , as ICE def aint on my priority list as of now . Why wud one want to listen to music when you could just have the roar from the free flow being the best music that one can have , music system is a mere dis traction .

Strangely , 3 days later -- I have a system in my car , I'll have to check which one it is ( I think pioneer or is it a JVC ) . Along with that I also have 4 perfectly round speakers attached , and yes the system does tune into FM and it has a USB port , a nice display and does make more sound than the pevious one . The install was neat , nothing cut , no boxes in the boot , no wires travelling around anywhere ... and it was done in a few hours . A few hours where I had people around me talking in Greek , or was it Spanish -- whatever it was I didn't uinderstand --- I mean how can one understand words that sounded like WOOFERS, SUB WOOFERS, AMPLPIFIERS , CROSS OVERS , CAPACITATORS ( looks like a fancy cologne bottle ) , DAMPENING and a few more words which I can't remember now ( someone pls tell me what lang is all this ) ???

I had the audio gurus set it up for me in a way that all I needed to do was turn the volume up and down ... and for that they gave me a remote which has about 20 butttons but I learned the function of 4 of them .

So I guess today is a BIG DAY for me .... and I hope to enjoy the system and the sound it makes tilll I get time to go to AUTOPSYCHE and install the free flow -- coz after that the system again will stay in sleep mode , unless my wife takes the car !!

I just wanna thank Gunbir for giving me a system that didn't give me a heart attack with the bill ... Ive heard horror stories of people starting with a budget of 20k and by the time they done iwth the install there is an extra 0 and the bill looks more like 200000 !!!! Also thank all the other BHPians who were there and made me feel that I had an amazing system in place though all these buggers have set ups which probably cost more than the car itself . Maybe someday ..... when Im bored with the exhaust I also mite give in to fancy cables and all teh other greek words thatw ere flying around .

Im of to check what brand is the system ... and take wifey for a drive so she can thank me for the system -- FINALLY !!!!

Cheers

PS -- Can you believe it ... my car's first modification is an ICE set up , she must be thinking that I gone bonkers . Thats why the heading ' virginity ' --- she aint stock no more .

Last edited by khaadu75 : 3rd June 2007 at 21:25.
Old 3rd June 2007, 21:42   #2
Senior - BHPian

heh heh... bro one way or another, you're enjoying the ICE, right?

For those who are curious, heres the setup:

Head Unit - Pioneer 7950UB - Rs 9600
Front Comps - Hertz DSK165 - Rs 6000
Rear Coax - Hertz DCX165 - Rs 3700
Spacer rings - Rs 400

pics to be posted later...
Old 3rd June 2007, 21:44   #3
Team-BHP Support

Swift loses its virginity and then what happen?

In real life one behaves normal after that. Essentially after realising that it's no big deal.
Old 3rd June 2007, 21:53   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Spacer rings - Rs 400
Congrats man config is sweet. BTW wats spacer rings
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:01   #5
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Haha. Nice write up mountain boy! I bet psycho is going to be one happy man . Congrats on your ICE (the one in your car and the other you will be heading in a while to have) btw.
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:12   #6
BANNED

Wow! A nice write up and very decent ICE setup.
WHAT a WAY to pop the CHERRY??

Could we have some pictures of her on the job, before and after etc..?? Yes, some close up of the thingys will make us feel great too.
Old 3rd June 2007, 22:36   #7
Senior - BHPian

That's a good ICE setup! Congrats, Khaadu!

And this has gotta be the first time here that a wife has asked for ICE (rather than say enough with ICE). 3 cheers to Khaadu's wife!
Old 3rd June 2007, 23:21   #8
Senior - BHPian

Wow, you really took your time with her khaadu

Nice simple setup... guess your looking forward to the performance ICE more than anything!!
Old 3rd June 2007, 23:45   #9
Senior - BHPian

Congrates khaadu.
Nice writeup,Looks like simple decent setup. Do post pics.
Old 3rd June 2007, 23:46   #10
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
heh heh... bro one way or another, you're enjoying the ICE, right?

For those who are curious, heres the setup:

Head Unit - Pioneer 7950UB - Rs 9600
Front Comps - Hertz DSK165 - Rs 6000
Rear Coax - Hertz DCX165 - Rs 3700
Spacer rings - Rs 400

pics to be posted later...
U bet Im enjoying the ICE ... and now I know its a pioneer -- the rest of the figures up above I have no clue about except for the Rs xxxx part . And pls don't forget to post pics of the speakers which were hiden in there earlier , I still don't understand why they had to be done away with ... I remmebr they did make some noise .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Swift loses its virginity and then what happen?

In real life one behaves normal after that. Essentially after realising that it's no big deal.
I guess in a few days it will be back to normal again ... big deal , enjoy while it lasts .

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh
Congrats man config is sweet. BTW wats spacer rings
Dunno why u term it as sweet ... all I can say is that its loud !! Spacer rings ... now even i forgot to ask what those are , gunbir - pls enlighten us .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Haha. Nice write up mountain boy! I bet psycho is going to be one happy man . Congrats on your ICE (the one in your car and the other you will be heading in a while to have) btw.
Psycho definitely ain't gonna be a happy man ... I preferred an ICE over a CAM -- Psycho, if you listening or rather reading this .. !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
Wow! A nice write up and very decent ICE setup.
WHAT a WAY to pop the CHERRY??

Could we have some pictures of her on the job, before and after etc..?? Yes, some close up of the thingys will make us feel great too

You PERVERT , u want a close up while the cherry is being popped .... ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok
That's a good ICE setup! Congrats, Khaadu!

And this has gotta be the first time here that a wife has asked for ICE (rather than say enough with ICE). 3 cheers to Khaadu's wife!
She did want some system in the car .... but in teh morning when I left , all I told her was that Im going to get something put in the car ... so she was like FINALLY !!! I came back in the eve .. she said lets go hear her -- drive time -- we got in the car , i forgot to put the plate back on and I started reversing and she's like .. Saazid , you sure you went to get something put coz I sure as hell don't hear anything !! And when I saw the puzzled look on her face I realised I had forgotten to put the face in to teh slot so I went about slotting it and she turns and says ... U *** , I thought u left me home on a sunday to go get the EXHAUST ... not a bloody system . So that was that .... she liked it but she said this you cud have gotten done any other day , when is this car getting a BLOODY FREE FLOW ?????

So now Ive been threatened with dire consequences if I don't get the Free flow tom .... Like Rudra said , its back to normal after the popping . So Autopsyche will see my face tom and the Swift will get start getting raped from tom night . Women , u never can understand them ..... and thats why I LUV THEM !!!!

Cheers
Old 4th June 2007, 00:50   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

heh heh. Welcome to the ICE section my friend boozie and congratulations. Made some nice reading.
Old 4th June 2007, 01:10   #12
BHPian

congrats man for your nice set up.
i was wondering whta is this lossing virginity about.
nice write up man.
Old 4th June 2007, 08:16   #13
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Keshav will be indeed happy that he doesn't have to give the cam (on you know what ) . Khaadu, I am beginning to think that wifey wants you to get some music and now a freeflow with only one motto. To SHUT saazid singha UP . Still can't forget those words by Psycho's better half "Yeh dono chup nahi rehte kya"? Rotflmao. Join the club.

Btw, do you know we have the perfect bodykit for the swift? And a TC kit too? Maybe you should drive down to bangy instead of going to goa this time. Lol.

So when are you going to get her to blow (not you necessarily). I mean more air into the intake. Something to do with a Garrett.
Old 4th June 2007, 11:48   #14
BHPian

Interesting write up, please post some pictures. I will too have to contact Gunbir once my car is delivered. He must be enjoyin' doing up all the virigin's.

Last edited by horsepower : 4th June 2007 at 11:51. Reason: wanted to add more.
Old 4th June 2007, 11:57   #15
Senior - BHPian

Good going KF Boy.

Btw, (and this is more for Mr Gunbir, i guess), is the 7950 good enough to drive the components without an amp?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks