Team-BHP - Speaker availability in hyderabad
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Speaker availability in hyderabad (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/25060-speaker-availability-hyderabad.html)

Are hertz, boston acoustics and other similar VFM speaker brands available in hyderabad, if yes where ???

Sprocket carries Hertz. They also carry Lightning Audio, RF (not subs but compos and coax), Panasonic (not bad at all), Focal, JBL, Infinity, ... (not to mention S***)

Not sure whether they have Boston.

Thank you sir ........

PM me if you need the contact number of SPROCKET

So where is sprocket located in hyderabad?

@Zappo: Sprocket is on Dharam Karan Road Ameerpet diagonally opposite to Challa Nursing Home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by romyeo4u (Post 466461)
PM me if you need the contact number of SPROCKET

I do not need the number right now sir nor did i have the need for those products right now, I just wanted to know if they were available in Hyderabad ...

Dint want to open a new thread for this but are nakimichi (not too sure of the spelling) speakers available in hyderabad or in India for that matter.
These speakers came oem in an lx470 (2003) and did sound ok.
Any reviews on these spekers will be greatly appreciated .....

nakamichi is not the same company it used it be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 475882)
nakamichi is not the same company it used it be.

Paisa! They have always been a design company, hard days now. They are quite active - I had met a gentleman at an Embedded Systems show in Tokyo a couple of years back. They have not been able to build the brand beyond their heydays, but to keep their heads above the water they keep doing something or the other now. The quality consciousness is still there, even though manufacturing is completely in China. Their main problem is keeping up with the Joneses.

I found this forum while searching for a place to buy speakers in Hyderabad.
I own Santro and bought Sony speakers from gray market(because of not enough money after buying car). Now I can afford 6-7K for speakers and want to go for branded and original. I am basically looking for Sony or Pioneer speakers to hookup with my Sony HU(I believe model# 810 or something, paid ~7K+).
Any suggestions!

Thanks in advance.

Try JBL CS or Blaupunkt Thx instead. Sony is not considered good and Pioneer is striclty average.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerAlte (Post 475991)
Their main problem is keeping up with the Joneses.

Their main problem is copying the Joneses. In their heydey the did not. They built tape decks to their own exxacting standards. their decks had some unusual biasing for example.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 491624)
Try JBL CS or Blaupunkt Thx instead. Sony is not considered good and Pioneer is striclty average.

I thought the order would be:
JBL > Pioneer > Blaupunkt > Sony.

Will I able to get JBL at 6-7K for four speakers(front and rear), if so, please let me know the location.

Quote:

Originally Posted by niv26 (Post 491690)
I thought the order would be:
JBL > Pioneer > Blaupunkt > Sony.

it also depend which series your are considering but the sony will alaways last on everybody list.

the blau, Jbl ,Pioneer some series are average and some are quite good. and the price range is quite varying.