Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2022, 18:20   #1
BHPian

Good audio accessory shops in Hyderabad for an ICE upgrade?

Hello BHPians, hope everyone is doing well.

I searched the forum for the answer to this question but I couldn't get an exact answer. I saw threads related to one particular store, but no answer to which one is the best.

I'm planning an audio upgrade for my beloved 2010 Beat. Found a head unit for sale, planned to buy it as it was listed for a reasonable price. This sunday I will have a look at it and close the deal if everything feels and looks right.

I want to stick to the Beat's stock speaker sizes. Front speaker options are a plenty but rear speaker options are almost nill. No one in India supplies 4x6 coaxials anymore(atleast from my research on google). I found this particular size on UK and USA websites. And yes, no subwoofer as Beat's boot is already pint sized.

I'm looking for a good accesory store, as I want to stick to the stock speaker size and also I want the job to be performed in a very good and tidy manner. No loose ends and no untidy dangling wires please. I also plan to install a rear camera as the headunit I found has this function embedded in it.

I've heard Xenex is a good place, but wanted to cross check and look for other options as well.

Valuable inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Saikishor

Last edited by saikishor : 29th July 2022 at 18:21.
Old 31st July 2022, 14:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Good audio accessory shops in Hyderabad for an ICE upgrade?

If you want good sound you will have to visit shakir bhai in khairatabad however he will take his own sweet time and the install won't be as neat as you might expect. If you want the neatest possible installation, visit Desi Customs on Sainikpuri main road. The owner Deep, used to work for Xenex and before that used to work for Dilip Chhabria. He has experience working on all sorts of cars and is the neatest installer that I know of. Honest chap as well as reasonable too you can even give him my reference if you feel like.
IshaanIan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2022, 12:56   #3
BHPian

Re: Good audio accessory shops in Hyderabad for an ICE upgrade?

Hello Saikishor,

I've got my Vento de-chromed at Xenex, Kavuri Hills. It was an okay experience, I would recommend that place only if you have contacts because they tend to overcharge. The worker who wrapped the film did a decent job but the wrap was a Chinese knockoff so it did not last long. I would recommend checking the products before taking the decision.

If only the front seats are occupied most of the times then changing the front speakers to components will do the job, also you can try the under seat subwoofers which come with built in amplifier and can pack a punch but don't expect window shattering bass.

Do give Twisters a try, am no way related to them, my friend got his Honda City damped there and they did a decent job.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks