Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2023, 19:14   #31

Re: Android Auto keeps disconnecting from audio head-unit

Hi All,
I had same issue in my Honda Amaze 2020 model. I tried all possible solution but at the end I found out it was the problem with my aftermarket data cable.

I always connected my Mi note 8 pro using aftermarket data cable which used to get frequently disconnected. Based on opinion of few BHPians I tried this data cable (https://amzn.eu/d/dOJriDP). I have been using this in the last 1 week and it has never disconnected

Reg,
Prasanna
Old 4th August 2023, 10:19   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: Android Auto keeps disconnecting from audio head-unit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoNoob View Post
In my vehicle, Swift 2021 with stock HU, I am facing wierd issue. Android Auto hangs randomly, screen freezes, no response to touch. Surprisingly, if music is playing (on Spotify), it keeps going on. Disconnecting and reconnecting cable doesn't resolve the issue. Infact, then music also doesn't play and bluetooth also doesn't connect. It resolves only after turning off the vehicle for 5 minutes and reconnecting the phone.

Have tried changing phones (my own phone is Samsung A52), changing cables, battery and auto start settings. Problem still recurs. Sometimes within few kms of driving and sometimes much later.
Turns out there was some bug in the HU. After my persistent complaints, service centre flashed latest version of firmware. Post that, the issue frequency has reduced significantly, though not completely resolved.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks