Team-BHP - Help wanted for Subwoofer in SANTRO
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Help wanted for Subwoofer in SANTRO (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/26167-help-wanted-subwoofer-santro.html)

Hi All I a have the following installed in my SANTRO (1)HU-PIO5990IB , (2)Front SPK-SONY2110, (3) Rear - BLAUPUNKT-6X9 GTA Serie I am forgetting the model no 320Wmax, (4) AMP - BLAUPUNKT - GTA Spezial4 at 75WX4 at 4ohms contineous power with bridgeable and variable HPF & LFP settings (50-250) Hz. I also had a blaupunkt 12" bass tube installe which unfortunately I had to remove to make space on the boot as I have a 6month old baby and need a lot of space to carry her belongings. Now the real problem is that I miss my bass beats and would like to install a subwoofer preferably a smaller 8"-10" one to save some space. Please advice me which ones to go for anf how can it be installed in a minimum of space. Cheers & Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifewater (Post 494931)
Hi All I a have the following installed in my SANTRO (1)HU-PIO5990IB , (2)Front SPK-SONY2110, (3) Rear - BLAUPUNKT-6X9 GTA Serie I am forgetting the model no 320Wmax, (4) AMP - BLAUPUNKT - GTA Spezial4 at 75WX4 at 4ohms contineous power with bridgeable and variable HPF & LFP settings (50-250) Hz. I also had a blaupunkt 12" bass tube installe which unfortunately I had to remove to make space on the boot as I have a 6month old baby and need a lot of space to carry her belongings. Now the real problem is that I miss my bass beats and would like to install a subwoofer preferably a smaller 8"-10" one to save some space. Please advice me which ones to go for anf how can it be installed in a minimum of space. Cheers & Thanks in advance

one option is a spare wheel sub. there are pics of that somewhere on this forum.

Hey Lifewater, welcome to TBHP!

You can check out such an install here... http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/174736-post1.html

Dibrugarh eh? I have some nice memories of that place and Digboi. Roads any better yet?

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sound-...heel-well.html

Hi Gunbir, Thanks for your reply, Surprised to know that you have been to dibrugarh and digboi !!! The roads here are much better now right through from Guwahati to DOOMDOOMA and through TINSUKIA MAKUM and right upto Arunachal Pradesh (STILWELL ROAD). Do let me know when you were at dibrugarh you got some relatives here or worked in Oil India Limited ??? If you plan to come this side again drop me a line and we can meet up. In fact this offer is open to all team -bhpian. I am a planter and am based in a Tea estate bank on the highway and team -bhpian are welcome to stay with me.

Hi Lifewater,
Glad to meet some one from NE. I always wanted to visit NE especially Bomdila in Arunachel. I have lot of friends from Assam, Arunachel and Tripura from my college days. But one thing or the other put me off from the visit. Hope to fulfill that soon.

@Gunbir
Thanks Gunbirji for your advice on the other thread.
Sometime back I saw one black Tata India modded like SUV. Well it almost looked like a mini SUV... with lot of chrome inserts of course. The spare wheel was mounted on the tail gate like a SUV.
I dont know whether he had a stealth woofer setup in the spare wheel well.
@ Life water - want to give it a try?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifewater (Post 496346)
Do let me know when you were at dibrugarh you got some relatives here or worked in Oil India Limited ???

Yes. I have worked at the IOC-AOD Digboi Refinery (as a supplier) as I designed their security systems back in 1998 and implemented the system through to 2000. Made several trips there and have fond memories of your beautiful countryside. Thank you for your kind invitation, I will return one day soon, and I would love to visit you.

Hi,
Plan to install two 8" sub woofers in my Innova, does anyone have idea about new shallow mount woofers from Pioneer - TS SW841D.

Thanks in advance

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhar's (Post 496485)
Hi Lifewater,
Glad to meet some one from NE. I always wanted to visit NE especially Bomdila in Arunachel. I have lot of friends from Assam, Arunachel and Tripura from my college days. But one thing or the other put me off from the visit. Hope to fulfill that soon.

@Gunbir
Thanks Gunbirji for your advice on the other thread.
Sometime back I saw one black Tata India modded like SUV. Well it almost looked like a mini SUV... with lot of chrome inserts of course. The spare wheel was mounted on the tail gate like a SUV.
I dont know whether he had a stealth woofer setup in the spare wheel well.
@ Life water - want to give it a try?

Hi dhar you are most welcome to visit NE, I will be grad to help you in any way possible. You can PM me for my adds and will do the needful. As regards the mini SUV any pics --- lord I am mighty tempted to try it out

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir (Post 496690)
Yes. I have worked at the IOC-AOD Digboi Refinery (as a supplier) as I designed their security systems back in 1998 and implemented the system through to 2000. Made several trips there and have fond memories of your beautiful countryside. Thank you for your kind invitation, I will return one day soon, and I would love to visit you.

Humm guessed it right. No wonder GUN their security system is still working top class. Proof of a very thorough and diligent proffessional. Gun you are most welcome in Assam and whenever the thought crosses your mind for a visit PM me rest assured everytring will be arranged. Cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lifewater (Post 497601)
Hi dhar you are most welcome to visit NE, I will be grad to help you in any way possible. You can PM me for my adds and will do the needful. As regards the mini SUV any pics --- lord I am mighty tempted to try it out

Thanks lifewater.

About pics, Im sorry I dont have any. I was driving and that car was parked by the road side.