Team-BHP - Help/Guidance for Solving the problem in My ICE!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Help/Guidance for Solving the problem in My ICE!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/26577-help-guidance-solving-problem-my-ice.html)

Hi all,
I own a santro Xing and Iam facing problem with my ICE after a few days of installation. First let me take some time to tell about it.

The ICE includes
1. Auzo Tweeters - 2
2. 4" Front speakers - 2
2. Pioneer 6X9 3-way at the rear - 2.
3. Pioneer 800W Sub-woofer- 1.
4. Auzo 4/3 Amplifier - 1.

Now to the problem Iam facing. While on drive, When I press the horn, There is a loud distortion in the tweeters (Click Sound)..This happens every time when the engine is on or off.No matter what.
Second thing is when I keep the volume in mild level, say not loud, The rear speakers get cut-off at this volume level(say 3 in the head unit). This happens randomly. It comes back to life and goes off again repeatedly.
Is this an earth-ing problem? Or if an addition of Condenser will help this? If yes what capacity? Or Is it good to change the amp to a better one? Guys need your helps!!!!!!

Thanks,
Rajeev.

the horn relay is the cause for the noise, try to plug some suppressor into the circuit and speaker switching off is due to amp tripping and the gain setting is off.

audio gurus can guide better and in detail i guess

Check/change the power cabling to your Auzo amplifier. Both the wire going to the battery and (more likely) the wire that is connected to the chassis of your car.
If the gauge appears nice and thick, ask your installer to scrape the paint of the area and reconnect the earth of the amplifier.
That should solve the amplifier problem and possibly the other symptoms.

Do this and let us know, so we can help you further.

also how have you wired the speakers. is all the 4 speakers and the sub on the amp. also what are the gain setting on the amp. are they at full level.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeevrs (Post 493776)
1. Auzo Tweeters - 2
2. 4" Front speakers - 2
2. Pioneer 6X9 3-way at the rear - 2.
3. Pioneer 800W Sub-woofer- 1.
4. Auzo 4/3 Amplifier - 1.
There is a loud distortion in the tweeters (Click Sound)..This happens every time when the engine is on or off.No matter what.
Second thing is when I keep the volume in mild level, say not loud, The rear speakers get cut-off at this volume level(say 3 in the head unit). This happens randomly. It comes back to life and goes off again repeatedly.

i will assume the following: sub and rear speakers are connected to the amp (2 of 4 channels bridged) and front speakers and tweeter are connected to the HU (no amp). 4" in front pods, tweeters on dash, 6x9 on MDF rear deck along with 12" sub.

1. in all probablity the horn relay needs to be changed
2. disconnect sub from amp and see if the amp still turns off. If so I believe that the auzo amp is not designed to drive the sub too well.

HI all,
The four speakers and sub are connected to the amp. The output from the Head unit is only to the AMP. Also my sony Xplod has two output only. So we had to put a Split RF pin Thus making four outputs from two ouputs. Will this make any problem? The earth for the amp is bolted on to one of the Bolts that holds the front seat.
I will check the gain setting and also the earthing on the chasis of the car and will let you know.

Thanks
Rajeev.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeevrs (Post 494092)
HI all,
The four speakers and sub are connected to the amp. The output from the Head unit is only to the AMP. Also my sony Xplod has two output only. So we had to put a Split RF pin Thus making four outputs from two ouputs. Will this make any problem? The earth for the amp is bolted on to one of the Bolts that holds the front seat.
I will check the gain setting and also the earthing on the chasis of the car and will let you know.

connecting all the stuff to the amp is not a good thing.

ya you can use Y splitter to distribute the RCA to the second amp. or to a 4 ch amp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeevrs (Post 494092)
HI all,
The four speakers and sub are connected to the amp.

then you amp is tripping. please try to reduce the load on the amp by connecting eithr the front or rear speakers to the HU or adding another 2/4ch. amp. or even a mono (for the sub, then the currrent amp can drive the front and rear speakers)

LBM, the present amp is a 4 ch. amp.

Do you get this when listening to Radio or MP3. Generally you get this problem with the Radio as there is an interference.

Dear All,

I have a Indigo Marina fitted with Pioneer HU, Pioneer 4 ch amp, pioneer 306 sub, pioneer components in front and pioneer 6x9 at rear. The components and sub are driven by the amp(bridged for sub) and the rear is run directly from the HU.

The problem is that whenever I switch on the system only the 6X9 at rear works, the components and sub does not produce any sound and just keep popping in and out. Once the car runs for about 30- 40 km the entire system starts working perfectly and there is no problem. Again if I start the car after a day the problem repeats. I am really puzzled and be grateful if some one can provide an answer to this problem.please:

I am presently in Bangalore.

Regards

Threads merged. Please do a search for similar open threads and post your queries there rather than opening a new one everytime.

Hi all,
I checked on the gain setting on the amplifier, I set it to Maximum, But still the bad thing happens.(Rear 6X9's cutting off at low/mid volume levels) Iam visiting the ICE dealer today to get it rectified or replaced with a new amp. Have any of you guys fitted AUZO amplifier.? I dont know the repute of the company.So if anyone had good or bad experiences share it please, So I can then talk to my dealer.

Thanks
Rajeev.R.S.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prakashchopper (Post 505727)
The problem is that whenever I switch on the system only the 6X9 at rear works, the components and sub does not produce any sound and just keep popping in and out. Once the car runs for about 30- 40 km the entire system starts working perfectly and there is no problem.

get the amp chacked. sounds like a leaky cap inside the amp. once it is warm it is ok.

I too facing more or less similar kind of issue in my swift.
My setup is, Pio 7950, JBL 607c, 937 and CS 60.4

Exact problem: Noise (“tuck” sound) is coming while end of honking. It’s coming for all the sources (CD, USB and FM) and only when I use the additional horns (I think its Roots brand) not with the original horns came with the car.

I’ve checked with my installer and he changed horn relay since he felt it’s the culprit. But unfortunately still problem exists and my installer is in Madurai, but car is here in blr . So I can’t check with him anymore at least for another 2 months. Is there any solution, so that I can enjoy good music???

Exact same problem happened with me in my santro
i changed the Horn relay and Horns along with wiring and also the RC cable to the amplifier.
The problem got solved with me .. try it .. will surely help..