Team-BHP - Price of Pioneer AVH-XXXXDVD Head units.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Price of Pioneer AVH-XXXXDVD Head units. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/27143-price-pioneer-avh-xxxxdvd-head-units.html)

Hi all,
Iam planning to exchange my SONY X-Plod HU for a New Pioneer AVH-4950/5950/7950/6850/4950 DVD 1-DIN HU. Planning Just any one of these! Can you guys get me reviews(User, Performance, VFM).? Price of these with or without B&W. It would be of great help guys.

Thanks
Rajeev.R.S.

The fav here from that list seems to be the 7950 as it has a USB drive input.

Hi navin,
Yeah 7950, 5950 has USB-input in them, But its through external adapter unit also there are Aux in, Ipod in and direct control with touch panel control. Iam looking at 5950 cos I own a santro. 7590 provides 8 channel speaker output (9 channel RCA pre-outs) which is Overloading-I beleive. Correct if me iam wrong, Might be good for innovas and scorpio, Giving good surrond dts true mobile movie experience. This 5950 has 4 channel, 3 rca pre-outs (Front + Rear + Sub), also 7 band equaliser. Thats more than desirable for a santro owner i hope. Get your comments in...

thanks,
rajeev

you are mixing the DVD HU with CD MP3 player together....do you want only USB support or DVD vdo...as 7950 is a CD MP3 HU not a DVD one.

For a moment there, I was zonked out. LBM came along and restored sanity!
:)

true LBM, i searched Pio singapore site, and found the same thing.... # 5950 is present both in DVD and WMA/MP3 players section.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 521114)
true LBM, i searched Pio singapore site, and found the same thing.... # 5950 is present both in DVD and WMA/MP3 players section.

Ya but there is 7950 MP3 CD player...and 7950 DVD

but the later one needs a USB adapter to make it enable it..

but the question arises what does Rajeev want.

7950 DVD needs USB adapter? matlab?

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 521644)
7950 DVD needs USB adapter? matlab?

you need this adapter..

CD-UB100 is required..

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeevrs (Post 520564)
Hi all,
Iam planning to exchange my SONY X-Plod HU for a New Pioneer AVH-4950/5950/7950/6850/4950 DVD 1-DIN HU.

6850??? I thought that was dead?? its the 6950 now mate, pretty good I got it recently and would suggest it over the5950 coz of its'list' feature!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajeevrs (Post 520758)
Hi navin,
Yeah 7950, 5950 has USB-input in them, But its through external adapter unit also there are Aux in, Ipod in and direct control with touch panel control. Iam looking at 5950 cos I own a santro. 7590 provides 8 channel speaker output (9 channel RCA pre-outs) which is Overloading-I beleive. Correct if me iam wrong, Might be good for innovas and scorpio, Giving good surrond dts true mobile movie experience. This 5950 has 4 channel, 3 rca pre-outs (Front + Rear + Sub), also 7 band equaliser. Thats more than desirable for a santro owner i hope. Get your comments in...

thanks,
rajeev

Rajeev... You dont need to own an expensive car to have good ICE in it..you can never overload ICE..lol: ..beleive me..i also own a santro...