Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 7th August 2007, 08:00   #76
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
Hey Gunbir. Now that's a great job there!! But like Navin said, yes, I prefer the Mojo's CRV install with 2 subs which was strategically hidden and neat. And the headunit used, yes, Pioneer is kind of a let down, anything like the Alpine IVA-W205 would have been more classy. (IMO ofcourse!!)
Hey Rosh... actually the owner had an Alpine IVA-W200 in another car and wanted a change.

Well Mojo wanted a stealth install and this gentleman wanted an install he can show off. Budgets differ vastly and the requirements for each customer are different.
Old 7th August 2007, 08:13   #77
BANNED

Again?>?>

Oh! Again.
As usual, Another great install with excellent equipment followed by some great pics. Made my day. Now, i will offload myself and go to sleep!

But I should've rather stopped reading there itself as bad memories of Pana... and news tech incidents are spoiling the fun. Sometimes it is informative but personal nitpicking, burps and GRUB GRUBS, Sheesh! Silly kids. Where is that Sam Uncle? Maybe he can offload some truckloads of humour here and we will call B&T chacha for some more of it.
C'mon guys! Enjoy the install and please clear the doubts in a more humourous way than taking it too personally.

Huh! Am I sounding like NavinJi now???
Quick! Show me the door! I am outta here!!

Edit: For all those IVA200 fans! There is one coming up soon!

Last edited by speedzak : 7th August 2007 at 08:15. Reason: Alpine and IVA 200 fans!
Old 7th August 2007, 09:54   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

I just cannot believe that we've spent pages, talking about screw marks. That is as silly as it gets.

Tech9ne, obviously you don't care much about making friends here. We're not nitpickers. And I'll tell you a basic forum rule.

You neither have to appreciate, nor post on threads you don't approve of or like. It isn't necessary to post at all.
But here's another basic law of life. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.

If you feel that this install was below your standards, or that the products were damaged, we respect your opinion.

Buying speakers is not like buying a mobile phone, you don't install a mobile, you shove it up, I mean in your pocket and use it.

P.S. Did you know the tyres on the customers new car had road marks on them? When he purchased the CRV, those tyres had already hit the road!!! How shocking is that?

Coming back to this installation, I think it's a very good install. Please let's stick to this car's installation only. If someone has any compliments or some constructive criticism, go for it. Or else hold your fingers from typing. I thank you kindly for this co-operation in advance.

Pomp up thee jam!

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 7th August 2007 at 09:56.
Old 7th August 2007, 10:48   #79
Senior - BHPian

-------------------OT-------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Edit: For all those IVA200 fans! There is one coming up soon!
I had a sneaky suspicion that you wouldn't let the D-D space in the VDi go waste

-----------------------------------------
Old 7th August 2007, 12:47   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
You neither have to appreciate, nor post on threads you don't approve of or like. It isn't necessary to post at all.
But here's another basic law of life. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
Pomp up thee jam!
Amen!

O Lord of the Yetis, what is the story behind "Pomp up thee jam"? Dilliwallahs, excujing pleej, the rest of the kantry has to hear that, otherwise no pleiyar! Would make a better reading than test mounting, unscrewing and the scratches therefrom!

Bengalureans: If the Lord is in Bengaluru, he should be given a crash-course in the local language by Lingo Leela, alva/illya/arion? What, I say!
Old 7th August 2007, 13:03   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
O Lord of the Yetis, what is the story behind "Pomp up thee jam"?
DerAlte, Pomp up thee Jam = http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...-yetiblog.html

Last edited by hydrashok : 7th August 2007 at 13:05.
Old 7th August 2007, 13:07   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I just cannot believe that we've spent pages, talking about screw marks. That is as silly as it gets.

Tech9ne, obviously you don't care much about making friends here. We're not nitpickers. And I'll tell you a basic forum rule.

If you feel that this install was below your standards, or that the products were damaged, we respect your opinion.

Buying speakers is not like buying a mobile phone, you don't install a mobile, you shove it up, I mean in your pocket and use it.

P.S. Did you know the tyres on the customers new car had road marks on them? When he purchased the CRV, those tyres had already hit the road!!! How shocking is that?

Coming back to this installation, I think it's a very good install. Please let's stick to this car's installation only. If someone has any compliments or some constructive criticism, go for it. Or else hold your fingers from typing. I thank you kindly for this co-operation in advance.

Pomp up thee jam!
TwentyCharactersAndLaughs
Old 7th August 2007, 14:23   #83

Quote:

Pomp up thee jam!

let me clarify point by point dude! i just posted on this thread twice and you certifying me as a person who has wasted such precocious amount of server space to screws.
sorry i am not here to make friends for that i tried orkut and adultfriendfinder
and thanks for the rules dude! i guess what i know is that i am a novice to this site and all my posts are (and i dont mind that ) checked or u can say screened by the god oh sorry mod! so if it were not forum rules abiding it should never have been visible to you guys so cut the chase about forum rules all i say is forum rulezzz! lol i can say whatever i like and the mod has every right to screen it or delete it duhh! i am not paying anything to be here so the owner can do as he like without any questions asked.
you go to KB ask for a brand new pair of tyres say 26" for your hummer but as soon as you cut the packing sheet you see road marks.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
Old 7th August 2007, 14:29   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post

Gunbirji,
After drooling over the ICE for almost 3 days, I have one doubt.
I guess the cross overs near the amplifiers are for the front speaker. But why it is placed at rear?

Last edited by Dhar's : 7th August 2007 at 14:35.
Old 7th August 2007, 15:00   #85
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techn9ne View Post
ask for a brand new pair of tyres say 26" for your hummer but as soon as you cut the packing sheet you see road marks.

WHAT DO YOU DO?
Don't worry...you buy a hummer with 26" wheels. I will make sure that you get fresh tyres with nipples on them not the road marks .

By the way FYI high end tyres like Michelin Pilot Sports and similar category are not sold packaged like MRF / JK Tyres. They just have sticker on them.

The pictures were taken by me after i test fitted and auditioned the component set to finalise the tweeter location. This was much before the equipment went in. I could not fit and run the midbass driver in doors using the double tape to avoid the screw marks
Old 7th August 2007, 15:46   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile View Post
Don't worry...you buy a hummer with 26" wheels.
naaa! i hate that ride its a bit too bumpy lmao!
Old 7th August 2007, 17:50   #87
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by techn9ne View Post
hell no i dont do my own installs i prefer to be the end consumer and more over im not very patient with electronics.
Chalo no worries then. we all browse to learn something new.

guess one more point added to your knowledge.
So cheers.
Old 7th August 2007, 19:21   #88

a very good job and i would really be interested in sharing things with you,would be grateful to know your cantact details
Old 7th August 2007, 20:01   #89
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile View Post
Don't worry...you buy a hummer with 26" wheels. I will make sure that you get fresh tyres with nipples on them
i just had a disgusting thought.... i need a coffee and some fresh air...

gross man!!!
Old 7th August 2007, 20:23   #90
Senior - BHPian

Viola, another awsome setup,
neat and clean.

hats off Gunman.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks