Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2007, 03:15   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Buttt, the equipment you name has to be something you have heard extensively, it is indeed very simple to name symphony, scan speak, focal, image dynamics, ground zero, e.t.c. but then there's no fun in that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyrulez View Post
Skoda Laura ( White Colour )
Amp - JBL A6000GTI x 4
So shady have you heard a Skoda Laura with 4 X JBL A6000GTi in it?
You will have to excuse my utter disbelief of course.
Notwithstanding from 500 Amperes of current, you'd need a caravan to carry the amplifiers, lol. That's probably why no one in the world has done it.
Here take a look at a car with ONE A6000GTi in it to understand what I mean.

Old 12th August 2007, 14:00   #32
BHPian

maybe v will need to rip out some more stuff out of the car maybe even the engine if we need space...LOL.........Maybe sum1 should follow up with there own ICE......Anyway its a dream....It keeps changing all the time.....
shadyrulez is offline   Received Infraction
Old 12th August 2007, 18:53   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
the rule is to have heard the equipment, so even if there is a ton of better HUs, shadey cannot include it due to inadequate/nil exposure to the equipment.
Shady baba, you're supposed to have listed stuff you have heard. Otherwise Mason will get angry.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 12th August 2007 at 18:55.
Old 13th August 2007, 10:36   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Here take a look at a car with ONE A6000GTi in it to understand what I mean.
Sam Bhai I had seen a install in a Chevrolet van which had 3-4 of these beast and nearly 30-40 batteries and more than 10 subs...could not find the pics but if I find will definitely post them here...
Old 13th August 2007, 11:06   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Sam Bhai I had seen a install in a Chevrolet van which had 3-4 of these beast and nearly 30-40 batteries and more than 10 subs...could not find the pics but if I find will definitely post them here...
Sir, I saw it here on team-bhp and here is the link - For your eyes only
Old 13th August 2007, 11:09   #36
Team-BHP Support

Hell, this one's easy. I'd just take the exact setup Sam has in his lancer and plant it in my car. That was the best set-up I've heard so far.
Old 20th August 2007, 15:55   #37
BHPian

My dream Ice setup is something like a fellow bhpian's. His name is KB100. I heard his car. One of the best sounding cars I've heard. I may add Hertz rear speakers and an amp to power it as Zak (my mad cousin), was saying something like that.
Another dream Ice setup is like Blueraven's. His purple Zen is a beautiful car with very good Ice. I dunno what these cars have inside them.
Old 13th January 2009, 02:42   #38
Senior - BHPian

The PERFECT ICE!

I am really surprised that no one on this forum has actually come up with a thread like this!
Its a thread where you get to share your deepest fantasies(ahem, we're talking ICE here)
Stuff that you only dreamt of, but never thought you would end up buying or installing in your cars.
Stuff that makes you break banks, or pronounce yourself DEAD and claim the insurance, and then use up all that cash to buy the ICE you want!

AIM AND PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD: Go ahead, and tailor your favourite car with all the favourite ICE you want !!!!!

Rules of this Thread:
1. There are no budgets(huh? whats that)
2. No limits to the no of components, woofers, amplifiers, etc etc that you want to install in ONE car(well, that's the only limiting factor here, we talk just one car)
3. There is nothing like a 14.4V battery. You can have 23 amplifiers and 46 subwoofers, and your battery still has enough juice to play them at full GAIN without even starting the car(just in case you asked if there was a limit to how much juice your battery could supply)
4. The only protocol is, you pick your FAVOURITE ICEable car, and start off 'putting' all the components you think would make the perfect sounding place on 4 wheels!
5. There's no format, just name your components!!

Go ahead guys, LIVE you dreams, and make us part of it too!!!!!

NOTE: this is like a loophole for all the ICE gurus, and all the people who are NOT supposed to post on this forum, mainly owing to the profession they belong to (like dealers and distributors of ICE) to come and post here! i hope the mods will permit all the GODS on this forum to post some/ all of their own products in their fantasy install, since it is a FANTASY install. please mods, that is when we can really make this an interesting thread!!!!!!

Last edited by frankmehta : 13th January 2009 at 02:47.
Old 13th January 2009, 07:00   #39
BHPian

Rns 510

My fav one would be VW RNS 510 with BOSE speakers and a good amp

Old 13th January 2009, 09:07   #40
BHPian

Bang & Olufsen in Audi A8 is my perfect and dream car system.

Slightly off-topic.If I had all the money in the world and were looking for a Home stereo system I would buy this.

Dream Ice, MONEY NO BAR~~-pagani_48.jpg

This is built by Pagani.I think it cost around 80 lakhs.

Last edited by punterccrx8s : 13th January 2009 at 09:13.
Old 13th January 2009, 10:29   #41
Team-BHP Support

Nah for speakers i would start from scratch. DIY using ScanSpeak Illumintaors, RAAL, B&G, AudioTechnology etc..the amps would be Class A SS with maybe a SE for the tweeter. Basically if the price is no budget your first build a sound system, locate the speakers, amps etc.. and then build the car around it. This is after all the ICE section! :-)

For a good iceable car I would start with the big German sedans. Audi's A8, Daimler S class, BMW 7 series, for a ICE sedan on a budget the Skoda Superb.

Last edited by navin : 13th January 2009 at 10:32.
Old 13th January 2009, 10:51   #42
Senior - BHPian

hmmm...Frank your becoming too ICE'y these days
Old 13th January 2009, 14:07   #43
Senior - BHPian

hehhe yea! i made a jump from the modifications and accessories thread to the ice thread and HOW! anyways back to the Dream Installs guys! i am just thinking of what could be my dream system. not sure about anything yet! but i assure you it will be a super SQ install! working on it, till that time please post your own fantasies :-p
Old 13th January 2009, 15:33   #44
BHPian

Well I would DYN the car !! With maybe some Mcintosh electronics all over.Nothing fancy!!
Old 13th January 2009, 15:38   #45
Senior - BHPian

more indications of fantasy equipment:
1. makes you want to sell your house, children and your wife (hell, id keep the kids)
2. gives you a hard-on just talking about it!
3. picture this, 5 large pegs of Jack Daniels, you're down and surely out! someone mentions one of the components of your dream ICE, and there! you're up fighting with him correcting the way its supposed to be pronounced :-)

so on and so forth lol!
what reallly makes all this happen? come on guys, lets be more eleborate! more pics too would do justice!

Most Viewed