Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2007, 22:35   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
I couldn't find 4060 on fxaudio site,but found this http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/5424.html
So this amplifier is better then CS series in terms of Sound Quality? Cause power rating wise CS churns out more power it seems.
Also what does signal to noise ratio of an amplifier tells us?
Oops, just now only realized that 75.4 gives 104w RMS.I was thinking it to be 75.
For some reason I cant open the caraudiosecurity link you posted. in fact I cant even access the website!

when an amplifer amplifies a signal the amplificaion is not nesscarily noise free. amplfiers with higher signal to noise ratio introduce less noise to the amplified signal. Since this is a ratio and the human ear is logramithic this is usually quoted in db.
Old 17th August 2007, 23:01   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Get the doors checked soon.. BTW, what's about the green stuff,sorry, couldn't understand that
Cash, moolah, dough, dosh, finances, capital, dinero, bread, bucks, F U N D S!!

Anybody sings cash meri saanson mein gets a smackbottom from me.
Old 18th August 2007, 12:52   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
when an amplifer amplifies a signal the amplificaion is not nesscarily noise free. amplfiers with higher signal to noise ratio introduce less noise to the amplified signal. Since this is a ratio and the human ear is logramithic this is usually quoted in db.
So more S/N ratio means better sound output? But JBL 60.4 has SN ratio 86 dBA and 75.4 and 6040 has 80 dBA. and Blau GTA is 96dBA..But JBL GTO 75.4 is supposed to be the better amplifier then any of the others ? I may be missing something here but I'm not very much aware of the ICE stuffs, so please bear with me.
Old 19th August 2007, 07:15   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No, reignofchaos, mine is MP34 only..Older model I guess.Yeah I really like the output as compared to Sony. Here is the link Blaupunkt - Car Radios - MP3 Tuners - Bahamas MP34
The one sold in India is MP46.

Blaupunkt - Head-units - MP3 Head-units - Bahamas MP46

Get the Blau GTA 4 special... its better than the CS60.4 if you can't afford the JBL 75.4. The latter is the best of the lot though.
Old 19th August 2007, 10:00   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
I couldn't find 4060 on fxaudio site,but found this http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/pro...s_id/5424.html
So this amplifier is better then CS series in terms of Sound Quality? Cause power rating wise CS churns out more power it seems.
Also what does signal to noise ratio of an amplifier tells us?
Oops, just now only realized that 75.4 gives 104w RMS.I was thinking it to be 75.
The 4060 is a a secret. PM Sam and he'll get you one. Whisper that you are from TBHP. Just kidding. :-)

The FX Audio website must not be updated.

Remember most amps quote their ratings at 14.4V. You battery supplies a bit less than this (somewhere in the region of 13-13.5V).
Old 21st August 2007, 17:54   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by reignofchaos View Post
The one sold in India is MP46.

Blaupunkt - Head-units - MP3 Head-units - Bahamas MP46

Get the Blau GTA 4 special... its better than the CS60.4 if you can't afford the JBL 75.4. The latter is the best of the lot though.
What's the price of Bahamas MP46 ?
Old 23rd August 2007, 12:38   #22
Senior - BHPian

Not sure about MP46 but MP34 (mine) was 9.8k with B&W and after discounts if I can remember it correctly.. So I guess MP46 should also be available for similar or lesser price.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks