Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:20   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Vikram you are the only Hertz user in Pune I believe and we team-bhpians here will be waiting to hear your setup. Let us know when and where?
The install should be done in the first half of the coming week. After that, wherever you say and they serve beer cheers:. I'm really looking forward to hearing your Illusions too.
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:25   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
I love the title, Vikram!

Good equipment there. I'm sure you'll be sporting a "perma-grin", once the install gets done.

A "certain" sub-box huh? Your install has been blessed!

Do post pics and a review once the install is done.
I think the grinning started when I read the thread on your Palio install. It really took a lot to not go in for the 3-ways; I guess I just wasn't too sure about changing the OE looks and I certainly didn't want bad fibre work done.
I'm so looking forward to getting this done. Will post pics and my review, but I think the review is already a foregone conclusion
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:27   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Wow! This is something awesome! And it HERTZ! Great Vikram.

Nice choice of equipment. I know you're going to get it installed by a very good installer too. That certain subwoofer box really sounds good to me now. When is it going to be finished? Not easy to wait.
Please post your pics and report as you go with your install.

Lately, Pune is getting quiet hot on ICE. I think we should pay a visit down the lane to listen to all those mindblowing setups there. Where's Moral ka Fiber???
Well...Step on the gas and speed over then; you'll get a first hand experience of Pune hospitality as well!
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:33   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
Nice title man, smart one

Ok now why dont i see any pics ???

Congrats man !
Install still to be done. I'm waiting for a bit of equipment to show up. Forget the pics, we'll get together and you can see and hear the real thing. Been wanting to check out your Swift and Moral's Illusions for a while now.
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:36   #20
BHPian

Real nice choice Vikram.

By the way, Mille(range) se mille hain aap??lol

I've heard they are totally bonkers components. and i mean it in a very positive way

Congrats to you on a very nice choice!

cheers

rev_hard
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:39   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Funny title, very very clever. Congratulations vikram and do post your pictures and listening experience.
Thanks a lot Sam. I'll surely post the pics and I'm sure my experience will be great.
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:52   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev_hard View Post
Real nice choice Vikram.

By the way, Mille(range) se mille hain aap??lol

I've heard they are totally bonkers components. and i mean it in a very positive way

Congrats to you on a very nice choice!

cheers

rev_hard
I've heard of them, yes, but mainly with reference to subwoofers. In any case, I'd want my rear co-axials to match my comps. I was also considering the "Space" comps, but then they don't have co-axials that match them. Again, I don't want comps for both front and rears as I NEVER sit in the rear seat. This, I'm told is a perfect pairing, so I went for it.
Old 23rd August 2007, 13:58   #23
BANNED

Are you getting the equipment from Delhi or locally? As said earlier, It's going to be the first Hertz setup in Pune. Make sure you install it by somebody who can understand the quality and value of the products.

@Vikram. You can use multiple quote feature instead of posting it separately.

@Moral. JBL speakers and Audison amp??
Please! Where's the thread for this?
Old 23rd August 2007, 14:11   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Are you getting the equipment from Delhi or locally? As said earlier, It's going to be the first Hertz setup in Pune. Make sure you install it by somebody who can understand the quality and value of the products.

@Vikram. You can use multiple quote feature instead of posting it separately.
Thanks speedy, I will; Never had so many people to reply to
I'm getting it done from whom I think is a good installer as he has done a lot of high end installs and is also one of the oldest in Pune. Then I've been promised to have my setup tuned by the Hertz "Gun man" himself, as he has plans of visiting Poona soon. So as of now
Old 23rd August 2007, 18:23   #25
Senior - BHPian

Pics Pics Pics??? Where are the pics???
Old 23rd August 2007, 18:40   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram18 View Post
I'm getting it done from whom I think is a good installer as he has done a lot of high end installs and is also one of the oldest in Pune. Then I've been promised to have my setup tuned by the Hertz "Gun man" himself, as he has plans of visiting Poona soon. So as of now
Who is this installer Vikram. We could benefit from his services too.
Old 24th August 2007, 00:38   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Pics Pics Pics??? Where are the pics???
Dheeraj rakkho mere bhai...Install is on the coming Wednesday.

Quote:
Who is this installer Vikram. We could benefit from his services too.
Poona Motors. Behind Corporation Bank, East Street. I've done 2 of my previous cars from him and referred a dozen more; everyone's satisfied till date.
I should be there doing the install this coming Wednesday, so pop in if you have time. I should pretty much be there all day from 10:30-11:00 onwards. PM me for my cell no. if you want to call
Old 24th August 2007, 10:27   #28
BHPian

Hey vikram, congrats!

I was at poona motors yesterday, looking for a connector for my HU.
Vinit did mention a Hertz + Audison install coming up.

Didnt know it was yours untill I saw this thread now. I'll probably pay you a visit at Poona Motors on Wednesday, if time permits.

Great to hear that you're going to be looking over the install, since I personally am not a fan of their installs. But I'm sure they'll take utmost care, since its not a Run-of-the-mill install.

Are you getting any damping done? If yes, which? If no, why not?
You can look at Noise Kill, It is very affordable and a similar composition of Rubber to which I used for my DIY damping. PM Bass&Trouble for more details on Noise Kill.

cheers!
Shrivz
Old 24th August 2007, 12:21   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrivz View Post
Hey vikram, congrats!

I was at poona motors yesterday, looking for a connector for my HU.
Vinit did mention a Hertz + Audison install coming up.

Didnt know it was yours untill I saw this thread now. I'll probably pay you a visit at Poona Motors on Wednesday, if time permits.

Great to hear that you're going to be looking over the install, since I personally am not a fan of their installs. But I'm sure they'll take utmost care, since its not a Run-of-the-mill install.

Are you getting any damping done? If yes, which? If no, why not?
You can look at Noise Kill, It is very affordable and a similar composition of Rubber to which I used for my DIY damping. PM Bass&Trouble for more details on Noise Kill.

cheers!
Shrivz
Do drop by if possible. It's always nice to have a DIY guy on hand. I have already dynamatted a lot, as I had a different setup earlier, so I don't think damping is an issue. I'm sure they'll do a good job; they have with my earlier cars ( a Corsa and an Alto)
Old 24th August 2007, 18:26   #30
BHPian

Update: The Install might be done tomorrow itself i.e. Saturday, as all the equipment has landed here.Only the subwoofer box remains but I can get that changed in a couple of days.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks