Team-BHP - How good are DLS speakers?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   How good are DLS speakers? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/28026-how-good-dls-speakers.html)

Dear Gurus,

I am in a process of getting basic ICE setup done for my Santro.The guy
whom I approached has given my choice of Pioneer HU (7950) 9500 Rs. +
Front 4" DLS speakers K4 (With in buit tweeters) Rs. 5100 + DLS 6"x9"
Classic 1269 Rs. 5500.

From the already posted threads I know that Pioneer 7950 is a good choice.How are the DLS speakers? Has anyone setup ICE with DLS speakers?

LBM is the DLS Guy. No he is not a dealer or distributor but he has DLS in his car and can give you first hand feedback.

Coincidentally I first came across DLS for the first time today at a store. The model they offered was the Classic 126 co-axials for Rs. 4000 (without B&W I think).

Hi Guys
I am too looking for some good front speaker - not necessarily components for Santro. At the moment I am having 4" sound stream & I can hardly feel the kick of it.
MY ICE Set up is
1) Blaupunkt - Hamburg MP57 - Head Unit
2) Blaupunkt GTA 475 - Amps
3) Helix 6*9" rear speakers

Pl help me guys

What is Helix 6X9? I never heard of this.

Panky, Helix is not popular around here. AFAIK, it is a reputed brand. They're distributed by an American company called Audio Affinity and the products are supposed to be made in Germany.

However, getting a genuine one here would be very difficult.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 564092)
What is Helix 6X9? I never heard of this.

Helix is the sister brand of Brax. We have some Helix speakers lying with us if anyone wants...

Whats the app price range of Helix 6 X 9? any specs?

Gunbir, could you give us a review of Helix? Helix and Brax are marketed by the same company, Audio Affinity right?

If possible, could you give a review of their different series (AFAIK - Competition, Blue, Precision and another one that I forgot)?

Hi Guys
I am planning to go for illusion audio carbon series speakers for front in santro, pl let me know if any1 has an idea WRT its sound quality & its pricing.

As per discussions, illusion seems to be a good brand. I've not heard it so cant comment.

Since luckily you are in Bombay, PM B&T; he can arrange for a demo.

HI Panky
I just spoke B & T & hopefully if things work out ill have them installed & let you guys know the feedback for sure
Thanks for the prompt reply

Hi PankyI have just installed the illusion audio electra series & got them installed @ FM drive & trust me the sound quality is simply superb, it has given a new life to my entire set up completely.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cancerm (Post 574403)
Hi PankyI have just installed the illusion audio electra series & got them installed @ FM drive & trust me the sound quality is simply superb, it has given a new life to my entire set up completely.

Congrats cancerm, I'm really happy that Ajay (B&T) was able to help you out. Enjoy the sound and go dhik chik dhik chik....:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by cancerm (Post 574403)

Any project involving B&T and FM Drive has to be a quality job. Good choices made. Enjoy!!!