Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th March 2008, 00:54   #46
BHPian

thank you again hydra. i think then i'll stick to basstube. i'll be buying it only after listening to it prior. i have to make it look good in my car's boot. basstube is fixed by using straps right? hmmm, i'll ask the shop and also search the forum for different ways to fix a basstube in a sedan's boot. the strap thing looks ugly to me.
Old 29th September 2010, 23:29   #47
BHPian

ICE suggestion for ohc vtec

Hi gurus
I own a 2002 model honda city vtec which has a stock music system as of now.I have been bitten by the ICE bug and want to upgrade it with a budget of around 1 lakh.I listen to trance and punjabi music mostly.I request all the audio gurus to please help me decide on the equipment.i am considering the following setup

1.HU- kenwood KDC-X7016.

2.Front components-Morel tempo6/Dls r6a.

3.Need advice about a suitable 4 channel amp to run the front components.

4.Sub-idv3 12"

5.Mono Amp for sub- kenwood KAC-8104D

6.damping-dynamat extreme

7.Wiring kit-kicker

I have not auditioned any of these and have no clue what they sound like.I have made this list by going through various other threads.Also my relatives would be flying in from london next month.so i can also ask them to get a few things from there.Also is there any place in ncr where i can get to audition morel or dls components and id subwoofer?Also the approx prices of the equipment listed above if i buy everything from india.
Thanks
Old 30th September 2010, 12:15   #48
Senior - BHPian

It would be a good idea to audition some of the equipments you have listed. No negatives on any of them, but listening to them before you buy makes a lot of difference.

ID sub - probably at Driven, but also in the rides of some Team BHP members from NCR. Morel / DLS - nor sure.

If you are buying a Kenwood mono, see if you can get a good deal on an 8404. If you have a better budget, look for Infinity, Audison, DLS, etc.

Do keep in mind the A.S.S. factor when deciding on choice of equipment. Some brands have virtually no support in India, though the failure rate is not appreciably large.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks