Team-BHP - True ICE enthusiast?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   True ICE enthusiast? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/28228-true-ice-enthusiast.html)

I guess I found another LBM (NO OFFENCES PLEASE!)..... anyone aware if he/she is a TBHPian?

YouTube - UPDATED (MY LATEST CAR AUDIO SYSTEM )=

For me the true ICE enthu is the guy who built this car (Shot by a friend at Universal studios):

What a fantastic engine :D

Bloody Blasphemy!! This guy needs to be run over with his own car!

That pioneer Engine (lol) is too cool.. Thanx for sharing moral
The santro guy is crazy... He picked up sam's water in a glass trick and extrapolated it to coins and mobile phones

That's a nice looking engine :D

Good find, Kiran!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydrashok (Post 548342)
That's a nice looking engine :D!

dont know what you guys are refering to. What I can see are 2 subwoofers (probably firing towards the windshield) with 2 Variovents firing towards the front bumper, and mounted on the top 3 TS20 lookalike tweeters!

DIN-Chak-De!

rl: :uncontrol

That sounds like "DIN chak-de" - an ode to German standardization!

Woow, people are crazy, no he could have got a engine swap in that kind of money.

Pardon me if i see wrong... but all teh ICE seems to be outisde the car... i dotn get it..

Quote:

Originally Posted by sk456 (Post 548396)
Pardon me if i see wrong... but all teh ICE seems to be outisde the car... i dotn get it..

all the more to make your ears bleed dear! remember as a great man once said "this is the ICE section, who needs engine-vengine".

Hahahahahahahaha

We have seen that Santro at Mayapuri when Driven was there. Very funny stuff. The Pioneer Satellite speakers on the dash, along with the TS20 fakes, and the Pioneer 6500 EQ (with that ghetto curve), the Necvox screen, the VCD card mod on the battered Pioneer CD Changer... and the list goes on... Has to be experienced in person. Guaranteed non stop ROFL.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gunbir (Post 548438)
Hahahahahahahaha

We have seen that Santro at Mayapuri when Driven was there. Very funny stuff. The Pioneer Satellite speakers on the dash, along with the TS20 fakes, and the Pioneer 6500 EQ (with that ghetto curve), the Necvox screen, the VCD card mod on the battered Pioneer CD Changer... and the list goes on... Has to be experienced in person. Guaranteed non stop ROFL.

LOL! Can you believe he has actually made 3 videos on you tube, saying UPDATED: my car sound system.

He doesnt even take hints from the comments which have been posted on his videos. Totally insane stuff.

well..on the positive side.... a politician can use this durign elections for his/her campaigns.. no need for an extra PA system. that too with bass and treble.. perfect for India

True ICE enthusiast?

The car is screaming out loud - "Never-had-girlfriend-or-$$$ in life, desperately trying to get some attention" :D

On a serious note, the Valet parking board seems to have a Pioneer logo. Something is terribly wrong there!