Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Now why would someone need so many subs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/28857-now-why-would-someone-need-so-many-subs.html)

blueraven316 15th September 2007 13:23

Now why would someone need so many subs

This is crazy ! However a lot of work has gone into the setup, I can already Imagine what this will sound like, 38 subs :Shockked:

iraghava 15th September 2007 13:44

Maybe to sell Hearing Aids!

rocksterraghu 15th September 2007 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 565036)
Maybe to sell Hearing Aids!

rl:

That looks like the work of someone so confused that he didn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his a$$!

One simple question, if one or even 2 of the subs stop working, will there be any noticeable difference? That should be a good enough reason to call it insane.

Nice find though, Raven!

panky12345 15th September 2007 15:03

Blue, have you seen this install in person?

What about the rest of the specs?? How is it powered?

Is he someone related to that 18" maruti wala chap?

speedzak 15th September 2007 15:22

Guys! He is trying to create a device which can be used to blow vehicles which may come in the way. Nice, isn't it?
Very nice idea. The only problem is, where is this thing going to fit? ..... ..... ..... ..... Ah! Easy, he removes the engine and keeps thingy there.

Hope LBM is not visiting this part of the forum soon. That poor Swift is no way capable of this thing.

blueraven316 16th September 2007 03:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 565126)
Guys! He is trying to create a device which can be used to blow vehicles which may come in the way. Nice, isn't it?
Very nice idea. The only problem is, where is this thing going to fit? ..... ..... ..... ..... Ah! Easy, he removes the engine and keeps thingy there.

Its pretty late, and I am Hi#$ and this was too funny! :)

Shan2nu 16th September 2007 11:49

He prob runs his car on subsonic thrust. Hehe

Shan2nu

Jaggu 16th September 2007 14:06

one for each day of the month and then some in pairs for the weekend showin off @ MG road. :stupid

razor4077 17th September 2007 02:03

What car has this "install" been done in?
Kinda reminds me of the alien mothership with all the docked alien crafts in Independence Day :p

n_aditya 17th September 2007 19:38

:Shockked: so many sub's? the guy sure is deaf or is communicating with some space alien in a frequency humans cannot hear. Madness. With all that money it could have been spent more wisely. :Frustrati

extreme_torque 17th September 2007 19:46

Newton's third law... To every force there is an equal and opposite reaction... Is he trying to get his car to run on "music"? In anycase all those subs and amps would need a mini powerstation to power them up :P

danlalan 17th September 2007 20:48

Oh my god!!! Just imagine sitting in between all of that????

Russian torture???