Team-BHP - Upgraded Speakers to Scosche eFx 6X9s + Hifonics Atlas 6.5" Components
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Upgraded Speakers to Scosche eFx 6X9s + Hifonics Atlas 6.5" Components (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/29101-upgraded-speakers-scosche-efx-6x9s-hifonics-atlas-6-5-components.html)

I Finally threw out the "3rd Grade Duplicate speakers" which came with the car and got a decent set of 6x9 rear speakers and 6.5" Component Speakers for the front... courtesy BlueRaven316. This upgrade was done end of last month sorry for delay in posting.

Disclaimer: Novice at ICE
Technical Questions to be posed to blueraven316

Car: Baleno
Music: Classic Rock/Hard Rock/British Metal/Melodic Metal.
Wanted: Good Rear and front speakers.
Subwoofer: Not interested and dont think is suits my taste of music
Amp: NA - to be added in a month or so.
Current HU: Pioneer 4650 :D yes yes will upgrade along with a decent amp..
Am thinking JBL amp + Pio/Alpine HU

Speakers chosen as suggested by ICE man raven.

Rear: Scosche eFx HDC6900 6X9 Coaxial Speakers
Front: Hifonics Atlas AS6.5CI 6.5" Component Loudspeaker System

Some pics....

These are the old speakers. They are not even 2nd rate duplicates but 3rd rate cheap duplicates as per BlueRaven.. Hey dont look at me. that was put in by the last owner (lady). Yes the metal pieces you see were used to hold the 3" speakers in the 5.5" front bay. we had a good laugh when the door panel was removed. Sorry we were discussing what went through the guys head when he set it up and forgot to take a pic.

Speakers out of the box..

The Front Hifonics had huge magnets which could not sit in the stock housing which meant cutting the inside part of the door. The fronts needed lot of adjustment as it was either hitting the door panel or the glass behind when glass was rolled down. so little shaving of the rings and adjusting the speaker did the trick. Neat job by ravens man. The rear panel is nice and fat with jet black cloth.

Yes the Front Speakers have LEDs which makes the white speaker glow. The LEDs are neatly connected to the cars Headlights.

I had the 4650 HU in my old Esteem with (Orginal) Pioneer and Blaupunkt speakers. The output from the old Pio 4650 now with these speakers is a world apart. Cant wait for a decent Amp to feed these puppies. Anyone selling??

Thanks again Blueraven316 !

Neat stuff. Satya this is very tempting man, heart says go for it, brain says you are broke!

i had 222w original amp.. but sold it off just 2 dayz back...
anyways nice stuff... how much did ya paid for front speakers!!!!!!

Go in for a new JBL 60.4 amp, if on a tight budget, buy it grey

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 571318)
i had 222w original amp.. but sold it off just 2 dayz back... anyways nice stuff... how much did ya paid for front speakers!!!!!!

222w is a two channel right? Its about 8k for front speakers.
Quote:

gopz Go in for a new JBL 60.4 amp, if on a tight budget, buy it grey
Your the 3rd person who suggested the JBL 60.4.