Team-BHP - Suggestions for Coaxial speaker & Basstube
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Suggestions for Coaxial speaker & Basstube (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/29346-suggestions-coaxial-speaker-basstube.html)

Just bought my new Alto. just done the ICE setup the with my previous m800 setup. I found the sound to be very "decent" compared to my m800. now that the boot is bigger. So please suggest some 6*9 speakers . My Budget is about 4k - 4.5K.
The blaupunkt basstube that i was using is a 10inch. I am planning to upgrade it with a 12 inch JBL basstube. to get a better effect.
How much is the JbL basstube is gonna cost or is there any other sugesstion?

i still have my velocity 6 inch components speakers however i could not fit them in the front since only 4 inch can fit. Any suggested 4 inch component speakers. Budget for this is 2K

P.S : i don't like plain woofer's.

Only 4" comp speakers you can get is Illusion and Kicker, out of which Illusion stands a clear winner in TBHP. Get Illusion EL4.1 comps just for 5k, not less than that, i mean, u cant get comps for 2K, right.

contact Bass&Trouble here in the forum, he is the sole dealer for Illusion speakers in India.

Quote:

I am planning to upgrade it with a 12 inch JBL basstube. to get a better effect.
How much is the JbL basstube is gonna cost or is there any other sugesstion?
The JBL 12" basstube is pretty much the industry standard and there is no close second. It is called the CS1204T and its MRP is Rs. 6500/- with bill and warranty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 577154)
The JBL 12" basstube is pretty much the industry standard and there is no close second. It is called the CS1204T and its MRP is Rs. 6500/- with bill and warranty.

Any dealership in hyd where i can try out?
also any suggestions for rear speakers of JBL with good output?

I have installed GTO937 (6X9) for rear in my ikon and they are amazing !!! :). They also seem to be the first choice in this forum at your budget.

one and only choice for rear speakers are Kicker ES693, around 5k, for amazing clarity and tight bass.

u can try Boston 6x9 also, around 4k, pretty decent sound also.

have listened to JBL GTO 6x9, good bass, no jarring at high volumes, but lacks clarity, which kicker and bostons provide much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vino_David (Post 577487)
have listened to JBL GTO 6x9, good bass, no jarring at high volumes, but lacks clarity, which kicker and bostons provide much.

do you mean highs by any chance?? Treble phull and himesh playing....huh!

Vino, there are many, including I, who think the kicker ES693 is a terrible speaker.
Still, sound is subjective. If you like it, more power to you. I don't think it's the one and only choice though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 577559)
do you mean highs by any chance?? Treble phull and himesh playing....huh!

haha. I would never say the JBL clarity is bad. I've heard many people with it. All i look out for is more power in the speakers... no not for the dog singing vocals.... so Sam which series would you recommend ? Budget is 5, 5.5K.

i have seen Pioneer .. however i cant make out the duplicate and the originial.. and its amajor thing in Hyd.

Illusions are very powerful speakers and their clarity is the best(to me).
But if you are getting basstube let me tell you i have a very bad experience with illusion and bass tube combination.
The best way as everybody always says is go and listen to the diff brands and then choose.

nosfreak, in audio you ask 10 people you will get 11 opinions. it's best to let your ears decide, remember to carry your music to the shop so you have a useable reference.