Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 13:43   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
huh....with a sony 2 channel? no ways!
Yes-ways, Panky-bhai!!! Sony amp is not that bad at low frequencies (it is the mid/hi which is not really nice). A sustained LF passage can make stuff vibrate through any moderate amp. In @bmdesai's case he is talking of synth bass in hip hop rap, not rapid D&B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdesai1987 View Post
panky, am not joking. I will post a a vid soon. alltho it wont give u viberations. hehehehe..... but am really happy wid its performance. I couldnt differentiate between the velocity (my friends car) and GT versions (mine). Alltho mine was a bit c00l.
How, @bmdesai? Have you put it near the AC vent?
Old 4th October 2007, 14:12   #17
Senior - BHPian

DerAlte bhai, I curiously tested my JBL 12" tube with mighty Sony 222. the results were yak! may be I'm used to JBL 301.1 mono
Old 5th October 2007, 21:51   #18
BHPian

i have a blaunpunkt gt series however its 10 inch tube.. powered by a 4 channel amp. I get no vibrations in my Alto .... One thing .... Is your rear speakers fitted in a box or fixed to the car?
Old 5th October 2007, 22:30   #19
Senior - BHPian

Seriously, Panky-bhai, your "50 cent LBM ki god mein ya passenger ki god mein" line managed to get me so cross-eyed that I read the previous question as "Is your rear fitted in a box or fixed to the car"! Tchah. Sorry, @nosfreak, not a reflection on what you have written.

Last edited by DerAlte : 5th October 2007 at 22:33.
Old 6th October 2007, 08:55   #20
BHPian

thats wat i wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Yes-ways, Panky-bhai!!! Sony amp is not that bad at low frequencies (it is the mid/hi which is not really nice). A sustained LF passage can make stuff vibrate through any moderate amp. In @bmdesai's case he is talking of synth bass in hip hop rap, not rapid D&B.

How, @bmdesai? Have you put it near the AC vent?

yeah deralte thats wat i wanted.

my friends car is not an indigo. His tube is near his front seats. So he gets more vibrations. Alltho he is using it wid 2 ch amps.

Mine as i said is a bit boomier. But sounds clear. Not hurting at all. But on the other side it yaaks at high volume. The XBASS option in my blau makes takes all the credit. It works like the basstube switch

AMP :

TUBE :

Old 6th October 2007, 11:22   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Seriously, Panky-bhai, your "50 cent LBM ki god mein ya passenger ki god mein" line managed to get me so cross-eyed that I read the previous question as "Is your rear fitted in a box or fixed to the car"! Tchah. Sorry, @nosfreak, not a reflection on what you have written.

Old 11th October 2007, 00:33   #22
BHPian

Please dont go for the CS1204T and the Sony Xplod they dont match. I have it in my Baleno and I somtimes feel that I should run a truck over that amp. That red sony amp sucks big time. Just extend your budget a litl bit and get a decent mono block, that will make it sound a lot better.

Most Viewed