Team-BHP - ICE Setup in my Baleno
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   ICE Setup in my Baleno (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/29716-ice-setup-my-baleno.html)

Hello Friends:

Finally after a long research in the ICE business.... I have a got a really really good setup for my baleno.

Following is the configuration:
1. Pioneer DEH -7950 HU
2. Front Components - Blaupunkt V6 Vantage
3. Rear Fill - Alpine Type S 6x9 3way Coaxials
4. Speakers Amp - Blaupunkt GTA4 Special MKII
5. Sub Amp - Kenwood 2ch amp ( dont know the model. It was bought by my bro in 1998. I think it got 150RMS when bridged)
6. Sub - JBL GT5
7. Wiring - EFX
8. Pioneer 12 CD Changer in Boot

Here are some pics:

Congrats, @shady!!! Must be sounding fabulous. Enjaay your music.

What were the individual costs?

Congratulations! Enjoyy!

Congratulations! Quick question - I am thinking of putting the 2 Channel version of the Blaupunkt GTA4 Special MKII (i.e. GTA2) to run a pair of Hertz Components. Do you recommend it? Also what price did you get it at (and with B&W or not) ?

Congrats..!!
Are the front compos 5" or 6" ?? If its 6" then have u used any MDF ring to accomodate that?

@vebmetal: The amp is really to run a speaker. But incase you want to run a sub, then pick some other amp. I got it for 6250rs with b/w.

@kpzen: its a 6" compos. i think you see a pic having the speaker on spacer ring in the installation pic. The baleno's housing only allows a 5".

@deralte: front compos- 5500rs
rear speaker- 4590rs
sub - 5500rs
HU - 8900rs no B/W
4ch amp - 6250rs

Shady, I did mention that it would be to run front components, not a sub. So do you like it? And did you demo it with any other amp?

For compos its really good. I had compared it with pioneer and sony. I felt this is better than both. Dint get a chance to compare it with JBL. But the dealer did say JBL will be better than this amp. If its possible get an alpine amp. Its really the best i guess.

Congrats buddy! That's some good equipment you have there. Enjoy!

How much did the compos cost you? Where was the install done?

Congrats Shady! :)

How does the GT5 sub sound?

sub is really good. I think its worth the price...

Congrats, where did you get the install done ?

Radioware house, anna nagar

[quote=shadyrulez;587035
@deralte: front compos- 5500rs
rear speaker- 4590rs
sub - 5500rs
HU - 8900rs no B/W
4ch amp - 6250rs[/quote]

I am also currently looking out for a good set of components and an amp for my baleno's upgrade.i did a small search and gathered details about some Blau and JBL models here in Germany and i must say i a getting a good deal here.

1.Blaupunkt V6 Vantage - 220 Watts(55 Watts RMS@4 Ohms) for 59 Euors(3.2k INR).
2.Blaupunkt GTC 662 - 210 Watts(50 Watts RMS@4 Ohms) for 39 Euors(2.1k INR).

and

1.Blaupunkt GTA 4 Spcl MK II - 800 Watts(RMS 4x60 Watt@4 Ohms & 4x90Watt@2 Ohms) for 89 Euros(4.9k INR).
2.Blaupunkt GTA 480 - 850 Watts(RMS 4x75 Watt@4 Ohms & 4x105 Watt@2 Ohms) for 119 Euros(6.6k INR).

since you are pretty satisfied with V6 vantage compos and the amp, i think it will ake me go for it.Let me listen to JBL607C and then take a call.

Nice post dude...... thanks a lot

shadyrulez, how much did the EFX wiring kit costs?