Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2007, 12:18   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Hi Abha. Next time you're lucky enough to take a tricked-out ride for a spin, do remember to fasten your seatbelt. Call me if you need help. Sam has my number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok
@v1p3r, I bet you're right. BTW, *shouting out loud, in general* Sam has my number too
Well, let's see. I have Abha's number, and she's already driven my tricked out car.

Navin is right, give her a break. Its not like she's the mastermind of the show and a self professed audio expert. She pretty much has to read out whatever's in the script with a little bit of improvisation, I'm supposing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
She might not know squat about audio but like i said earlier those who know more than her are not much to look at (sorry B&T).
Is that your way of implying that I need to start wearing backless dresses and get a boob job. Trust me, you dont wanna see that.
Old 18th October 2007, 12:23   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Well, let's see. I have Abha's number, and she's already driven my tricked out car.
I wanted to see the CR-V install on my next Bombay visit but this number sounds more interesting. Thanks Ajay. Hope you arrange for a demo.

Quote:
Is that your way of implying that I need to start wearing backless dresses and get a boob job. Trust me, you dont wanna see that.
Not a bad thought. Can be considered.
Old 18th October 2007, 12:53   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Call me if you need help. Sam has my number.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
*shouting out loud, in general* Sam has my number too
Man, are you guys optimistic or what! Let's do a reality check - we're talking about our great Sam Kapasi. The only time when he'll think about giving our numbers to her would be when she'd weigh as much as he does.

Quote:
Ah, B&T, we need you to post pictures in the Sound off and Show off section and write a review about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Boy you guys are audio obsessed. Think about this. How many of your relatives would care. My wife for example was noticed more that her jacket (at IFA) did not match her black and white polka dotted dress. Just like when Sam came on TV all my wife had to say was "What did he do to his hair?"
Quote:
Navin is right, give her a break. Its not like she's the mastermind of the show and a self professed audio expert. She pretty much has to read out whatever's in the script with a little bit of improvisation, I'm supposing.
LOL. I agree with you Navin. My mom is totally unaware of audio equipment, but looking at all the stuff that my dad and I keep buying or looking at, even she can differentiate between 2 subwoofers from one.

Quote:
LOL.

Yes, yes, atleast that'll leave Abha for us!
Old 18th October 2007, 13:09   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
I wanted to see the CR-V install on my next Bombay visit but this number sounds more interesting. Thanks Ajay. Hope you arrange for a demo.
What??

The car? Or me in drag?

You're a sicko. Wait'll I tell Payam about this.
Old 18th October 2007, 13:15   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
What??
The car? Or me in drag?
You make it sound like a Monday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhains and Trouble
She came to see you and you made her drive your car. You couldn't have made things worse for her.
Old 19th October 2007, 10:35   #36
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
She came to see you and you made her drive your car. You couldn't have made things worse for her.
1. Abha is spoken for so guys stuff it or I'll get Gunbir to sit on all of you while you are in the rear seat of LBM's Swift.
2. B&T trust me I do NOT want you to have a boob job. It would distract us from your intelligence.

BTW in my younger days (college) 3 friends and I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge in high heels, dresses and make up (our GFs dared us). Half way across the bridge we see a fashion shoot in progess so we stop to look (not realising that we ourselves look like pervs). The next thing we see is a bouncer moving towards us menacingingly. After that incident, I fully appreciate a woman who can run in 3" heels.
Old 19th October 2007, 11:06   #37
BHPian

This :
Quote:
And now, this :
Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
BTW in my younger days (college) 3 friends and I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge in high heels, dresses and make up (our GFs dared us). Half way across the bridge we see a fashion shoot in progess so we stop to look (not realising that we ourselves look like pervs). The next thing we see is a bouncer moving towards us menacingingly. After that incident, I fully appreciate a woman who can run in 3" heels.
Jeez... lets get back to ICE, guys.
Old 19th October 2007, 11:18   #38
Senior - BHPian

Just saw this thread.

Going through the various posts here I doubt if Sam really minds if his bass tubes are thus miss-construed.

*steeroid I edited your post to make the pun more obvious - navin *

Last edited by navin : 19th October 2007 at 14:13.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks