Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2007, 10:41   #1
BHPian

Clarion HU's: Mumbai Dealers

Hi,
I tried getting mailing in my queries with regards to Mumbai Dealers for Clarion Hu's. I am essentially interested in the Clarion DXZ576USB and am clueless about the price and the reviews.
A little birdie once told me that Clarion dealers are offering a 20 % discount on their HU's as the same company deals in both Alpine & Clarion. As a result, there are not many takers for clarion.
Old 29th October 2007, 09:27   #2
Team-BHP Support

Clarion is not as well distrubited in India as Alpine.
Old 29th October 2007, 10:21   #3
BHPian

I got to know from a dealer that Clarion is planning to launch their products very soon in India and are shortlisitng distributors. It seems that within 2-3 months they will be available off the shelves (Got this info from Car Automibiles, Bangalore)
Old 31st October 2007, 18:43   #4
BHPian

Clarion Hu

Thanks Gopz n Navin,

I understand that Clarion does not have the kind of brand recall as Alpine, but for the features on offer, clarion prices are relatively lower than Alpines. Besides, given a budget of 12 to 15K with B n W, the options available are very few.

For example, the clarion offers me a 6V output, while others in the budget range offer only 3V. Then the looks are pretty laid back if one compares it to Blaupunkt and Pioneer offerings.

So where does that leave people like me ?

cant afford Alpine, yet need the features like good output, front usb, sober looks, SQ and sheer usability. Added bluetooth connectivity would be a bonus.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks