Team-BHP - Icing Zen Estilo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Icing Zen Estilo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/30656-icing-zen-estilo-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdesai1987 (Post 617805)
and where is the spare wheel?? on hood??

There you go. The spare wheel. :)

hey krato, thanks for the piece of advice, in some enthu i was posting all over, i will stick to one thread. Pl see if this will work out:

I have a iPod with huge memory. I wanted to know if the following setup will work?

1. iPod
2. Blau Amp GTA 2 Spl Mk-II (2x120 W/1 x 400W)
3. Blau GTx 693 6x9" Triaxial (240W)

I will forego the Hu as of Now, the iPod receives FM + tons of Music.
I will get the iPod connected to the Triaxial via the Amp!

I want to know if this would work. Will the output be good enough to get a good balance in Low and High pass. Will I need a front Speaker? or component? What speaker size is apt? how about JBL? If you guys suggest JBL - what models? Please gimme some idea!

luv,
Danny

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny
I will forego the Hu as of Now, the iPod receives FM + tons of Music.
I will get the iPod connected to the Triaxial via the Amp!

I am not that technical to answer this query. I think this is possible and there is a thread here on the forum. Try to search for the same

Quote:

Will I need a front Speaker? or component? What speaker size is apt? how about JBL? If you guys suggest JBL - what models? Please gimme some idea!

As already told to you, zen comes with the provision of 6.5" speakers on all the doors.

I feel with compos, you will better enjoy your music while driving. With 6x9, the music will come from the rear side of car.

Its better you have a demo of both these configs before going for an actual install. It will help you better to choose.

JBL, you can go for GT5 series.

Quote:

3. Blau GTx 693 6x9" Triaxial (240W)

I saw the same post in one of the other threads. There you mentioned that, 6x9 are for rear doors.

In this case, I think you may have to do some modifications on the doors (cutting and stuff) to accomodate 6x9s. You may lose warranty from Maruti also. I am not sure on this...
Please wait for the "gurus" to get their opinion...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krato (Post 618179)
I saw the same post in one of the other threads. There you mentioned that, 6x9 are for rear doors.

In this case, I think you may have to do some modifications on the doors (cutting and stuff) to accomodate 6x9s. You may lose warranty from Maruti also. I am not sure on this...
Please wait for the "gurus" to get their opinion...

Krato what is the alternative to the 6x9"Triaxial for the Rear Doors?
As you rightly said, warranty void, I would not cut and accomodate the 6x9, better settle with a 6.5" coaxial speaker or some other ovals that fit the back door.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hydrashok (Post 617883)
There you go. The spare wheel. :)

thats not an estilo.... and its so jamm packed:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny (Post 618420)
Krato what is the alternative to the 6x9"Triaxial for the Rear Doors?
As you rightly said, warranty void, I would not cut and accomodate the 6x9, better settle with a 6.5" coaxial speaker or some other ovals that fit the back door.

I will suggest you install compos for the front and a pair of coax for the rear.

yeah BMdesai, you are right, Its a WagonR...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmdesai1987
and its so jamm packed:Shockked:

I feel in an ICE setup, you get some, you loose some... :)

Danny, please don't hijack this thread. I think you've already posted your query here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...-new-post.html.

Quote:

If you really want to install it then compare it with normal install instead of trying to satisfy yourself that the sound is above AVERAGE. have a glance of sound waves reflecting here and there in tat small dikky and in addition u cant even carry a spare wheel in there. ...

Tchah, I have been unsuccessfully trying to see those waves bouncing around for a long time. @bmdesai1987-bhai, you must be a clairvoyant, you must show us how you did it.

Quote:

i am planning to make a fiberglass frame sheet which can cover the tank and create grooves for subs and speakers. The bottle wont be visible and you can have cool sound. What say guys?

You must be fitting in Seebeck or Peltier modules to get that cool sound, no? Sir, do enlighten us with some diagrams of the grooves, seems like a brilliant idea.

Sound waves cant be seen. Have you tried to increase the volume of your cellphone sound? by your hands. or let me say that loud speakers that politicians use. Why does it sound so large. because of the cone on it. Same way if your sound waves crash very fast, i,e CNG dikky.

look at 1:30 time in d following video. Its a fiberglass panel. Any FRP (chhat bananewala) will make it.

Vid : YouTube - MTX Jackhammer

And some example by rough drawing are below :