Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2007, 09:55   #1
BHPian

Some ICE for my i10

1. The Car: Hyundai i10 Era

2. The Budget: 10K (+2K Max) including speakers and HU

3. Special requirements: NONE - I am not looking for special BOOM sound but some good music.

My i10 has speaker slots in all the 4 doors and the rear parcel tray is not there.

Now - which is better. Installing the speakers in the rear door or getting a new Parcel tray and getting the speakers installed there.

Currently I am getting a sony XPLOD HU for 4500 (Not from a SONY Auth. dealer but a known shop) and 4 speaker setup for around 4500.

I am looking for a HU with USB port.

Also guide me as to what kind of CD player should one prefer - the flip down kind or the traditionals?
Old 21st November 2007, 11:26   #2
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by achopraa View Post
1. The Car: Hyundai i10 Era

2. The Budget: 10K (+2K Max) including speakers and HU

3. Special requirements: NONE - I am not looking for special BOOM sound but some good music.

My i10 has speaker slots in all the 4 doors and the rear parcel tray is not there.

Now - which is better. Installing the speakers in the rear door or getting a new Parcel tray and getting the speakers installed there.

Currently I am getting a sony XPLOD HU for 4500 (Not from a SONY Auth. dealer but a known shop) and 4 speaker setup for around 4500.

I am looking for a HU with USB port.
most HUs with USB support will force you to get very cheap speakers or extend your budget.

since you dont have a sub i would recommend a pair of 6x9 in the rar hatch on a MDF shelf. the door (front and rear) speakers are only 5" and wont provide adequate bass.
Old 21st November 2007, 12:03   #3
Senior - BHPian

These threads may help:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...8-ice-i10.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...tml#post626961

Last edited by rocksterraghu : 21st November 2007 at 12:07.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks