Team-BHP - ICE up my Getz Prime 1.1 GVS!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   ICE up my Getz Prime 1.1 GVS! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/31732-ice-up-my-getz-prime-1-1-gvs-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumya (Post 636046)
and what's wrong with a jbl hu?

Nothing wrong, JBL HU's just play "Jai Bole Lal"lol:

In HU"s Pioneers are the best for lesser mortals and Alpines for mortals with deep pockets

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumya (Post 636046)
and what's wrong with a jbl hu?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 636047)
I donno. :D

its got a orange display?

Ok, jokes apart, JBL dont have HUs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobike008 (Post 636127)
Nothing wrong, JBL HU's just play "Jai Bole Lal"lol:

O Lord of the Yeti's!! Forgive the follies of thy fellowmen and answer their prayers by bestowing on them a JBL HU with thy magical prowess!!

-> with an orange display
-> with a button that activates "Boom Boom"
-> (any more ideas anyone...)

clap:

bose and jbl should start making hu's. anyways, i just wanted to know the respective pioneer website in India!

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumya (Post 636144)
bose and jbl should start making hu's. anyways, i just wanted to know the respective pioneer website in India!

Don't even get us started about Bose! Bose = :eek:

Here are the Pio HUs talked about:

Pioneer Head Units

but they don't have the dealer locations in India!

Quote:

Originally Posted by montyguru (Post 636135)
O Lord of the Yeti's!! Forgive the follies of thy fellowmen and answer their prayers by bestowing on them a JBL HU with thy magical prowess!!

clap:

:uncontrol

-> ... with a built in animated yeti frowning when you want to power off the system...

Quote:

Originally Posted by soumya (Post 635564)

P.S. Mods, I know there is a similar thread ( http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...z-iced-up.html) but please post this thread cause the budget is a bit different and I have some queries to clear up!please:

Looks like I've to file in Copy rights for that thread... lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by montyguru (Post 636135)

clap:

I agree. A JBL HU is required. It should be called the Yeti Signature Series.

Some features in addition to those already mentioned:

1. A Splash Screen of a bare chested Sameerji when powering on and flashing intermittently during playback on the patented OEL display (Orange Electro Luminescence)
2. An in-built YetiGuide on ICE (In Car Erotica), a narration by the great Sameerji himself in a growly voice.
3. Compulsorily plays 'Pomp Op Thee Jam' once every 5 tracks.
4. An in-built sensor to detect and self destruct if connected to any additional equipment other than JBL, with a parting message showing a very distraught Yeti shedding the oranges and jumping off a cliff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 636528)
I agree. A JBL HU is required. It should be called the Yeti Signature Series.

Some features in addition to those already mentioned:

1. A Splash Screen of a bare chested Sameerji when powering on and flashing intermittently during playback on the patented OEL display (Orange Electro Luminescence)
2. An in-built YetiGuide on ICE (In Car Erotica), a narration by the great Sameerji himself in a growly voice.
4. An in-built sensor to detect and self destruct if connected to any additional equipment other than JBL, with a parting message showing a very distraught Yeti shedding the oranges and jumping off a cliff.

ROFLMAO. :uncontrol That was insanely hilarious! rl:

Quote:

And 'I am the one! - full 3 min song, I am the one! - short ringtone'. Back to back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocksterraghu (Post 636537)
And 'I am the one! - full 3 min song, I am the one! - short ringtone'. Back to back.

Oh god! The horror! :Shockked:

No offence, but that ad makes me want to kill someone!!