Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2004, 14:08   #1
BHPian

Installing Speakers in Palio

Hi Friends,

Need your expert help once again.... BTW, one of the help I have taken from you guys is........ I HAVE GOT MYSELF A NEW PALIO, albeit a 1.2NV EL PS version, but a Palio is a Palio(I know many here would say "u shud hv gone for the 1.6 GTX"...but still..)
I'll maybe write on my experiences on the car, but in another thread as right now am worried about how to fix the audio speakers

I already have Pioneer 6x9 coxial speakers for rear, but the space alloted for rear speakers in Palio can accomodate only a 4" . I am not in a mood to change the speaker .
I do not want to place it on the rear tray (as it is fibre, will not withstand the speaker weights after few months of running the car in bad roads!!).

Any one can help me in suggesting/providing bright ideas on how to/where to place them.

Or if I need to change the speakers, what can i go for.

I have Kenwood system with 4" speakers already installed in the front.

Last edited by Revvmaster : 20th December 2004 at 15:29.
Old 20th December 2004, 14:16   #2
Senior - BHPian

Arijit, you can get ur rear tray changed. There are trays available in the market that can hold big speakers and will fit. At least they have it for zen... dunno about palio. It cost around 150/-. There is one that comes with sockets for the speakers so that you can remove the tray with speakers if u want more bootspace.
Old 23rd December 2004, 00:11   #3
BHPian

hey arijit pal you get these ready made MDF parcel trays and all u have to do is remove ur old tray nd put in the new one nd then put in a pair of good 6x9 spkrs.
Another thing that u cld do is see if components of tat size r available which im doubting.
The MDf tray is ur best bet pal it does not mess wid the originals of da car and ur successful in getting rear 6x9 speakers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks