Team-BHP - finally!! got my DLS speakers from dubai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   finally!! got my DLS speakers from dubai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/31874-finally-got-my-dls-speakers-dubai.html)

i finally got my DLS reference R6A components and DLS classic 426 coaxials from dubai. haven't yet installed in my car, cause i still have to buy a 4 channel amp, thinking of audison srx4. can't say much about the performance now. but they have a premium feel to them and have great build quality and the components are top notch. will post the pics soon.

reference classic 426 coax with silk dome tweeters and seperate crossovers

classic 426 crossovers

reference R6A compos with T25 silk dome tweeters and crossovers

T25 silk dome tweeters

R6A crossovers

Sanchits,
Congrats for nice Equipement,Now you are in league of LBM.what about the price,you bought the personally or shipped them?Warranty issues?
if u got warranty then it's fine but from my personal learning never buy ICE euipement without warranty.sometimes you end up spending more then what you have saved.Thanks god my setup was under warranty.Moreover why not get a AUDISON from dubai too?prices are cool there,but remember the term '"WARRANTY""

Cheers!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gill (Post 638659)
Sanchits,
Congrats for nice Equipement,Now you are in league of LBM.what about the price,you bought the personally or shipped them?Warranty issues?
if u got warranty then it's fine but from my personal learning never buy ICE euipement without warranty.sometimes you end up spending more then what you have saved.Thanks god my setup was under warranty.Moreover why not get a AUDISON from dubai too?prices are cool there,but remember the term '"WARRANTY""

Cheers!

thanx, everything is with warranty and bill, got it from the only authorised distributor and dealer of UAE, mentioned on the dls website. yup, planning to get the audison amp from dubai too. i bought them personally. now, i hope they sound well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanchits (Post 638662)
thanx, everything is with warranty and bill, got it from the only authorised distributor and dealer of UAE, mentioned on the dls website. yup, planning to get the audison amp from dubai too. i bought them personally. now, i hope they sound well.

Congrats on the purchase.

They are some nice set of speakers. the R6A retails for approx 18k in india. how much did you got it for ?

Congrats Sanchits.
How much you paid for. I guess you got it from Gulf Wireless - Car Audio People. They are the distributor for Audison as well. They have Zapco too.

To which car it goes in?

Congratson the purchase.Get an audison amp.

Congrats Sanchit! Nice set of speakers there!

When are we going to see the install pictures?

Really nice speakers.....wish to have these speakers too

Congrats mate.
The speakers are awesome.
How much did you get them for since I am also planning to get the same set of speakers as my brother lives in Dubai.

yup, got these speakers from gulf wireless from dubai. they are the authorized dealer for audison, hertz, mb quart, dls, jl audio. they were priced at 400 dhm for coax and 600 for compo, somehow i managed to get a discount of 200 dhm, so finally got them for 800 dhm, approx 8500 bucks. i know its an irresistible price. by the way, DLS cost more than hertz in dubai too, now i hope they sound well.
they are going to be intalled in civic, which already has an IDv.3 12" sub with kenwood 9103d 1000w rms amp and audison wiring. planning to get audison/dls amp for the speakers.

@ Sanchits,
AED 800/- for 2 pairs was a good deal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanchits (Post 638613)
i finally got my DLS reference R6A components and DLS classic 426 coaxials from dubai. haven't yet installed in my car, cause i still have to buy a 4 channel amp, thinking of audison srx4. can't say much about the performance now. but they have a premium feel to them and have great build quality and the components are top notch. will post the pics soon.

wow. that's great. lovely pics too. looking forward to listen to your set-up whenever it's done.

Sanchit mate do you have their full address with telephone number.
Also does DLS have a higher series than this one ?
Did you also manage to check the prices for audison amplifiers with bill and warranty.
Also did you face any issues with regards to Customs while bringing them.
Looks like a great install considering the equipment going in.
Looking forward to get a demo when its done pal.

Cheers!

@dls costs more then hertz so i think they sound better.
sorry bro,i think this is not the right way to judge the performance.i hope you have heard both the brands.