Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:18   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Correct me if I am wrong.

The MT series amps are 2 models which are

3.1MT which is having total of 3 channels of AB class and 1 channel of auD-class.
5.1MT which is having total of 5 channels of AB class and 1 channel of auD-class.

So both the threatre amps as you sugessted does not have 4 AB class channel.

In the ABD class there are three amps as shown on the main page.

3.1k in which there are 2 A class biased HF section and one auD-class sub channel.
5.1k in which there are 2 A class biased HF section, 2 AB class channels and one auD-class sub channel.
There is little info about the 1.2k but I will take it auD-class sub channel only as it is a mono amp.

So again in the ABD class 3.1 there is not a normal AB class for the mids as commented by you and no AB or A class biased HF section in there.

Hope you read the above patiently and write the info without spelling mistakes.

And I am waiting for your reply.
keep waiting then.

but honestly speakeing, you need to go to a school.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:22   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipto333 View Post
keep waiting then.

but honestly speakeing, you need to go to a school.
I think vice versa. You cannot even spell Speaking.

Chalo leave it.

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 2nd January 2008 at 19:27.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:33   #33
BANNED

Quote:
Not good when compared to audison and DLS
thanx lbm, so the option left is audison and dls. one more thing, currently i am using speaker level input for the mono amp. as both these amps have speaker level inputs, would it be fine if i use the same or should i use a line output converter. i mean would it make any difference or would the difference be noticeable as it is the stock HU.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
thanx lbm, so the option left is audison and dls. one more thing, currently i am using speaker level input for the mono amp. as both these amps have speaker level inputs, would it be fine if i use the same or should i use a line output converter. i mean would it make any difference or would the difference be noticeable as it is the stock HU.
Speaker level inputs on the amp will be enough. No need to get a line output converter. the difference will not be noticeable.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:51   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Speaker level inputs on the amp will be enough. No need to get a line output converter. the difference will not be noticeable.
i think the difference will be noticable in output if there is no gain adjustment on the converter.

@sanchit. speaker level would be better. i have used a converter and it did not have the required voltage output and i had to turn up the gains on the amp. im just saying it can happen so its better to stick with the speaker level outputs.

cheers
clip
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:51   #36
BANNED

Out of the list you have posted, the best option according to me is Audison LRX 4.5 and DLS. Then comes the other two. I would stay away from both. They can put out some good watts, but that doesn't sum it up na!
Please inform us of your final purchase and post pics of your install. We'll be very very happy.

@LBM&CLIP. Can't you guys hold the fighting until we meet up next weekend? We'll prepare a special arena for all the war of words! And if you don't, then We'll make you both swim in Appy fizz.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:55   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Out of the list you have posted, the best option according to me is Audison LRX 4.5 and DLS. Then comes the other two. I would stay away from both. They can put out some good watts, but that doesn't sum it up na!
Please inform us of your final purchase and post pics of your install. We'll be very very happy.

@LBM&CLIP. Can't you guys hold the fighting until we meet up next weekend? We'll prepare a special arena for all the war of words! And if you don't, then We'll make you both swim in Appy fizz.
Waiting for the pics!
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:57   #38
BHPian

Quote:

zak bhai, who is fighting? :-) we are not. its just an argument. arguments do happen in friends and honestly, i don't have any problem with lbm. we are and will remain friends. and no appy fizz for me. :-) JW will be good.

Last edited by clipto333 : 2nd January 2008 at 20:00.
Old 2nd January 2008, 20:03   #39
BANNED

thanx guys for all the suggestions, will post the pics of the amp and the install soon. i am very eager to get the amp as my speakers are just lying in the cupboard, waiting for the amp.
one more query, would 16 awg audison wiring good enough for the speakers. currently even the sub is running on the audison FPK16 wire. is this wire good enough for the speakers and sub.
Old 2nd January 2008, 22:42   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Kya zak bhai...I was just correcting him thats all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchits View Post
would 16 awg audison wiring good enough for the speakers. currently even the sub is running on the audison FPK16 wire. is this wire good enough for the speakers and sub.
16 gauge wire is ok for speakers but 14 gauge will be excellent. For the sub 14 gauge is ok but 12 gauge is excellent
Old 2nd January 2008, 23:01   #41
BANNED

Who is B H A I ?

(Tee twenty twenty)
Old 2nd January 2008, 23:06   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Who is B H A I ?

(Tee twenty twenty)
Ok then no BHAI only Zak sir !!!
Old 6th January 2008, 18:40   #43
BANNED

last and final suggestion

guys, getting DLS ra40 for 1500 dms and Audison Lrx4.5 for 1400 dms. i would be buying it tommorow. so any final suggestions, which one to buy.
Old 6th January 2008, 18:50   #44
BHPian

How much is Ultimate A4 and Zapco DC1000.4?
Old 6th January 2008, 19:00   #45
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhar's View Post
How much is Ultimate A4 and Zapco DC1000.4?
don't know the prices of these amps, i'll check it out tommorow. but they hardly have any high end amplifiers in stock. do they stock zapco, not sure about this.

Most Viewed