Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2008, 10:59   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
is this the new AB series or the earlier series.
you mean to say the new class ABD series? those are excellent amps with tons of power.
one is a 3.1k and one is 5.1k. don't know if there are more. if i have to have just one amp, i would get the 5.1k.

and i don't think the 4.5 lrx is a class ABD.

cheers

Last edited by clipto333 : 2nd January 2008 at 11:01.
Old 2nd January 2008, 11:51   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipto333 View Post
you mean to say the new class ABD series? those are excellent amps with tons of power.
one is a 3.1k and one is 5.1k. don't know if there are more. if i have to have just one amp, i would get the 5.1k.

cheers
I think the new series is not called ABD. Correct me If I am wrong it has AB Class, ABD Class and MT Class. The main series is still called LRX.

And there is not two models. Correct me If I am wrong. there are 11 models to choose from.

And the Lrx 4.5 in the new series only not in the old series. Correct me If I am wrong.
Old 2nd January 2008, 12:07   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think the new series is not called ABD. Correct me If I am wrong it has AB Class, ABD Class and MT Class. The main series is still called LRX.

And there is not two models. Correct me If I am wrong. there are 11 models to choose from.

And the Lrx 4.5 in the new series only not in the old series. Correct me If I am wrong.
You forgot to mention "No offence bro" in each of those lines and "Cheers" at the end.
Old 2nd January 2008, 14:20   #19
BHPian

Quote:

LRx has the following series :

LRx AB - Class AB amplifiers

LRx 2.4 - 2 Ch
LRx 2.9 - 2 Ch
LRx 4.5 - 4 Ch
LRx 4.1K - 4 Ch
LRx 6.9 - 6 Ch
LRx 1.1K - Mono

LRx ABD - Class AB speaker section with Class D subwoofer section

LRx 3.1K - 3 Ch
LRx 5.1K - 5 Ch
LRx 1.2K - Mono

LRx MT - Amplifiers for Multi Channel / Surround applications

LRx 3.1MT - 3.1Ch
LRx 5.1MT - 5.1Ch

All LRx amplifiers are available in Black & Silver color now, initially Class AB amplifiers used to sport Blue & Silver color combination.
Old 2nd January 2008, 14:35   #20
Senior - BHPian

Audison 2007

Complete info on the same.
Old 2nd January 2008, 14:47   #21
BHPian

oh, i know there are many models. the new ones are the ABD. class A biased HF section, class AB mid, and class D for the sub section all in one amp.

the mt are theatre amps. multi channel that is. and they are class AB too if im not wrong.
Old 2nd January 2008, 15:06   #22
BANNED

@Sanchits. There you go! LRX 4.1 is available at GWT. Pick it up before it's gone. Else, you can go for a 4.5 which is also a good amp.
Old 2nd January 2008, 15:11   #23
BHPian

let me correct myself again.

the ones i was referring to are the class ABD amps. there are three models to choose from. one is a mono and i don't understand why it has three classed.

the other 2 are a 3 and 5 ch amps.

i know there are other new models in lrx lineup

cheers
Old 2nd January 2008, 15:43   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

cheers
Quote:
oh, i know there are many models. the new ones are the ABD. class A biased HF section, class AB mid, and class D for the sub section all in one amp.

the mt are theatre amps. multi channel that is. and they are class AB too if im not wrong.
Quote:
let me correct myself again.

the ones i was referring to are the class ABD amps. there are three models to choose from. one is a mono and i don't understand why it has three classed.

the other 2 are a 3 and 5 ch amps.

i know there are other new models in lrx lineup

cheers

Yaar your all three post are contradicting each other. What are you trying to say here.

Here take a nice look at all the amps...

Old 2nd January 2008, 16:10   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Yaar your all three post are contradicting each other. What are you trying to say here.

Here take a nice look at all the amps...

you only asked if its the new AB series or the earlier. i thinks all the amps in the new as well as earlier lineup are class AB. only three of them are class ABD. now i would not ask if he is getting the new AB series especially when he has written the model no.(lrx 4.5).all of them are class AB lbm except those 3.

i asked because you have a habit of mispelling. i thought you were asking about the ABD. thats it.

Last edited by clipto333 : 2nd January 2008 at 16:22.
Old 2nd January 2008, 16:21   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
you only asked if its the new AB series or the earlier. i thinks all the amps in the new as well as earlier lineup are class AB. only three of them are class ABD. now i would not ask if he is getting the new AB series. all of them are class AB lbm except those 3.

i asked because you have a habit of misspelling. i thought you were asking about the ABD. thats it.
Sir not except those 3. I would add the MT ones also as they are also ABD that make 5 ABD amps class and 6 AB class amps. I think you are not checking seriously and my spelling are quite right If you thought it was a spelling mistake you should have asked earlier.

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 2nd January 2008 at 16:26.
Old 2nd January 2008, 16:32   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Sir not except those 3. I would add the MT ones also as they are also ABD that make 5 ABD amps and 6 AB. I think you are not checking seriously and my spelling are quite right.
sorry lbm. you are wrong again. the theatre amps have a d-class .1 channel and 4 AB class.

the ABD have A class biased HF section AB based mid and d class sub section. so that make it 3 amps.

anyway, you win. take care. im out of this thread.
Old 2nd January 2008, 17:42   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
sorry lbm. you are wrong again. the theatre amps have a d-class .1 channel and 4 AB class.

the ABD have A class biased HF section AB based mid and d class sub section. so that make it 3 amps.

anyway, you win. take care. im out of this thread.
Correct me if I am wrong.

The MT series amps are 2 models which are

3.1MT which is having total of 3 channels of AB class and 1 channel of auD-class.
5.1MT which is having total of 5 channels of AB class and 1 channel of auD-class.

So both the threatre amps as you sugessted does not have 4 AB class channel.

In the ABD class there are three amps as shown on the main page.

3.1k in which there are 2 A class biased HF section and one auD-class sub channel.
5.1k in which there are 2 A class biased HF section, 2 AB class channels and one auD-class sub channel.
There is little info about the 1.2k but I will take it auD-class sub channel only as it is a mono amp.

So again in the ABD class 3.1 there is not a normal AB class for the mids as commented by you and no AB or A class biased HF section in there.

Hope you read the above patiently and write the info without spelling mistakes.

And I am waiting for your reply.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:11   #29
BANNED

MTX audio

guys, how about mtx audio. i have heard a lot about this brand but how are there amps. is anyone using them or have any idea about them. need suggestions
also how are rockford fosgate amps, the amps which are currently available are
DLS ra40
audison lrx4.5
mtx tc4004
rockford fosgate P 400-4
all are priced between 1000 - 1500 dms, so just wanted to know how do all of them perform. i need to power the DLS speakers. so sound quality is the priority.

Last edited by sanchits : 2nd January 2008 at 19:24.
Old 2nd January 2008, 19:13   #30
Senior - BHPian

Not good when compared to audison and DLS

Most Viewed