Team-BHP - urgent...4 channel amp help.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   urgent...4 channel amp help. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/33570-urgent-4-channel-amp-help.html)

i will be visiting dubai by next week, i had got the DLS speakers in my pevious trip but was not able to get an audison amp as it was out of stock. i had called up GWT, the uae distributor of audison/dls and audison/dls amp are still out of stock. so i need some other options which are as good as audison. i have a SQ setup so, would need an amp according to that.
Or if anyone knows about any other dealer in dubai or sharjah who stocks high end brands.

guys, please help me get a good amp, anything better or as good as Audison, not the exotic amps, but one which are well known and would be easily available in a place like dubai. i need a 4 channel amp for SQ.

Audison makes pretty good amps. Not cheap but they are good. why are you looking for an alternate? gunbir can get you one here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 670539)
Audison makes pretty good amps. Not cheap but they are good. why are you looking for an alternate? gunbir can get you one here.

i am looking for an alternate because audison is not in stock with the UAE distributor, GWT in dubai. but i am visiting dubai by next week, so i want to get an amp by then. i know gunbir can provide me with the audison amp here, but they are very expensive here in india. so please suggest other good amps comparable to audison.

You can try going for Genesis. They make very good SQ amps.
BTW, why don't you post up the model no of the Audison amp you looking for? We just know that it's a 4channel one from the thread title. LRX, VRX, SRX or THESIS?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 670642)
You can try going for Genesis. They make very good SQ amps.
BTW, why don't you post up the model no of the Audison amp you looking for? We just know that it's a 4channel one from the thread title. LRX, VRX, SRX or THESIS?

i am looking for the Lrx 4 channel amp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sanchits (Post 671020)
i am looking for the Lrx 4 channel amp.

what about Hertz, Steg, JL, Alpine PDX or a DLS Ultimate?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 670642)
We just know that it's a 4channel one from the thread title. LRX, VRX, SRX or THESIS?

I think Thesis is a dual mono amp that means it is a 2 channel. And there is no 4 channel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 671064)
I think Thesis is a dual mono amp that means it is a 2 channel. And there is no 4 channel.

Maybe Zak knows something you don't... :)

For their price and performance, Audison has a class of it's own. I've not heard or read much about Hertz amps.

Navin has suggested some good alternatives. You can try Zapco, Harmon as well.
I would have gone for a Genesis or continue bugging the distributor till I get my hands on an LRX.

go for genesis ,arc audio or steg..they all are very good amps..expensive but with a reputation which is very hard to earn.good luck

i have decided to go for the audison Lrx4.5, because this is the ony one available there. how is this amp??

is this the new AB series or the earlier series.

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker (Post 673720)
is this the new AB series or the earlier series.

i dont know about this, i thought audison only revised the new srx line.

@ Sanchits

A couple of weeks back when I visited their showroom, GWT had stock of Audison's new Lrx 4.1K. Also the JL 300/4. I did not check the stock for Zapco. But I saw a couple of C2K amps in their showroom. (Zapco's competition series amps).