Team-BHP - Another swift illusionised
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Another swift illusionised (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/34125-another-swift-illusionised.html)

Well i guess mine is the first swift officially illusionised and ground zeroed. Chewed up enough brains of Ajay bhaiya and decided upon illusion Electra for the front and ground zero sub at the rear.Amp chosen was the new gto1004 but due to its unavailability went in for the 75.4.Here the details :
With B&W:
illusion Electra 6.1 = Rs 6490/-
Ground Zero mk12 sub+ enclosure = Rs 6690/-
Grey maal:
Pioneer 5050ub = Rs 7400/-
Jbl 75.4 = Rs 8800/-
Silicon wiring pack= Rs 650/-
2 sets of rca cable from bose = Rs 1300/-
Skipped on the damping really do need it so will surely get it done later on.
Sorry guys don't have much pics but here they are

Images Hosting - PicTiger

I am just loving the sound stage at the front as well as the bass from the sub. All the guys who have listened to it have said that it sounds awesome.Thanks Ajay bhaiya and thanks team bhp and a special thanks to amey bhaiya cause his illusionised swift thread got me hooked to illusions.
Note- You know what it was hard convincing my dad for the increase in budget but he also said that i sounds loud and hard and that has really made me happy.clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by anshu_46 (Post 684433)
Well i guess mine is the first swift officially illusionised and ground zeroed. Chewed up enough brains of Ajay bhaiya and decided upon illusion Electra for the front and ground zero sub at the rear.Amp chosen was the new gto1004 but due to its unavailability went in for the 75.4.Here the details :

With B&W:
illusion Electra 6.1 = Rs 6490/-
Ground Zero mk12 sub+ enclosure = Rs 6690/-
Grey maal:
Pioneer 5050ub = Rs 7400/-
Jbl 75.4 = Rs 8800/-
Silicon wiring pack= Rs 650/-
2 sets of rca cable from bose = Rs 1300/-
Skipped on the damping really do need it so will surely get it done later on.
Sorry guys don't have much pics but here they are

Images Hosting - PicTiger

I am just loving the sound stage at the front as well as the bass from the sub. All the guys who have listened to it have said that it sounds awesome.Thanks Ajay bhaiya and thanks team bhp and a special thanks to amey bhaiya cause his illusionised swift thread got me hooked to illusions.
Note- You know what it was hard convincing my dad for the increase in budget but he also said that i sounds loud and hard and that has really made me happy.clap:

Hey nice job, can u tell me which coax speakers are you using at the rear?? are u powering those rears speakers with the amp or HU?

Thank you Anshu, for all the kind words. I am really glad the install has gone well and you are enjoying it. :thumbs up

As for Amee Bhaiyya (very sweet person, does a very good Manoj Kumar), I think I also need to thank him for inspiring you, which I will do this very moment. ;)

Congrats anshu for a very good install.

Better to get the damping done, the Swift really needs it.

How is the 5050UB?

Hmm now in the north also lots of car are getting illusionised...

Congratulations Anshu. Nice choice of equipment. Enjoy the sound.

EDIT: Thanks Amee Bhaiya too. :D

Congrats anshu, good job. I have a pair of Illusion comps in the front & i am loving it too. What have you got for the rear & how much did you pay for the install ?

Congrats, Anshu! Good stuff there. Lots of cars getting the Illusion love lately :) Enjoyyyyy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 684709)
Congrats anshu for a very good install.

Better to get the damping done, the Swift really needs it.

How is the 5050UB?

The head unit is nice. I found the menu easy to work around. The headunit also reads my N73's 1gb card on usb mode in less than five seconds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitinralli (Post 684622)
Hey nice job, can u tell me which coax speakers are you using at the rear?? are u powering those rears speakers with the amp or HU?

@ all am using nothing at the rear cause about 70% of the time the rear seats would have no occupants. I paid Rs 500 for the install.

Congrats on the setup Anush,The budget looks great I mean you seem to have spent/saved at the right places.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 685032)
Congrats on the setup Anush,The budget looks great I mean you seem to have spent/saved at the right places.

Well i had to cause what i wanted was never gonna sit in my budget, so had to save off something for later, but still i think i should have been a little more miser and should have got the damping done. My car vibrates like hell at higher volumes in bass heavy songs.:Frustrati

But i am lovin itstupid:

Nice choice of ICE!!! Enjoy....BTW JBL 75.4 @ 8800, i am jelous :D.

I got mine for 15k...well that was in 2005 July.

Hey Anhsu! Nice equipment, Im planning something very similar. No rear stage just like most competition cars ;)

Enjoy the sound and once the drivers break in your excitement will goto the next level!

Quote:

Originally Posted by anshu_46 (Post 685045)
Well i had to cause what i wanted was never gonna sit in my budget, so had to save off something for later, but still i think i should have been a little more miser and should have got the damping done. My car vibrates like hell at higher volumes in bass heavy songs.:Frustrati

But i am lovin itstupid:

So there you have ! your 2nd upgrade ready in your mind.
You are lucky atleast you know which road to take in the next diversion in your loooong journey ahead !

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbhp (Post 685100)
So there you have ! your 2nd upgrade ready in your mind.
You are lucky atleast you know which road to take in the next diversion in your loooong journey ahead !

All 'cause of team bhp sir, all cause of team bhp.

@ souljah well driver breaking in. Any secrets regarding the same like how to get the best out of them or any tips.