Team-BHP - illusion audio in delhi??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   illusion audio in delhi?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/34690-illusion-audio-delhi.html)

could someone inform about the availability of illusion audio products in delhi ??

I would suggest you PM Bass & Trouble and ask him. Best solution.

Which product of Illusion you are interested in ?

The best way to get on is from B&T as mentioned by Sam Bhai

Arrey get that from B&T, gaurav bhaiya don't worry. He can courier the products to you.

and you can ask LBM sir if you want to audition them first.
i found them really good!

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsinner (Post 700370)

yes, he would arrange a demo @ "Mickey Sound Corporation (Freedabad wale)"lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsinner (Post 700370)
i found them really good!

Ya that can be arranged but in FBD only.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 700430)
yes, he would arrange a demo @ "Mickey Sound Corporation (Freedabad wale)"lol:

Thank you sir !!!:)

i am mainly interested in illusion comps - till 10k range (MAX)- no suggestions beyond 10k please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by beanstalk_230 (Post 701507)
i am mainly interested in illusion comps - till 10k range (MAX)- no suggestions beyond 10k please:

Just to let you know Mugen_Power is looking to upgrade and is selling his Lucent 6" components for a real bargain. check the marketplace section for his offer prize. They retail for 15990/- if im not mistaken.

If you you want to buy new with B&W, I guess Electra component series would suit your budget (6990/-)

Please get in touch with the Lord_of_Lows who is the unauthorized distributor for Illusion in the Northern region :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah
Just to let you know Mugen_Power is looking to upgrade and is selling his Lucent 6" components for a real bargain. check the marketplace section for his offer prize. They retail for 15990/- if im not mistaken.

Yes, good option. I think he has one set to go. MRP is 16500/- by the way, and no stock. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah
If you you want to buy new with B&W, I guess Electra component series would suit your budget (6990/-)
Please get in touch with the Lord_of_Lows who is the unauthorized distributor for Illusion in the Northern region :p

MRP is Rs. 6490/-. For the unauthorized distributor of Noise Kill in the south, you're doing a pretty bad job with pricing. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 701553)
MRP is Rs. 6490/-. For the unauthorized distributor of Noise Kill in the south, you're doing a pretty bad job with pricing. :)

Didnt you get the memo, prices quote are always with 3.5sq ft of noisekill sheets, thats why my MRP list reads 6990/- :uncontrol

<disclaimer : Final prices as stated by B&T in the prior post>

The mugen power deal is excellent if you want it in less than 10k price range.