Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 18:25   #76
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen_v View Post
I
I was typically looking at the iDA x300 & iDA x200

Also the iDA300 has only one pre-out as against three pre-outs of the iDA200. Now considering that I will use only a 4-ch amp and no separate mono for the sub(and no future upgrades), is it ok if I go for the iDA300 with only one pre-out??
remember these HUs dont have a CD player. however between those 2, get the one with 3 preouts.
Old 28th April 2008, 22:40   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionSwords View Post
hehe hehe

Half baked research and knowledge is always a peril. Get your requirements right, be precise on the research, research a few and not all, keep budget in mind, AND listen to them, listen to ur heart! you shall be led!
Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
remember these HUs dont have a CD player. however between those 2, get the one with 3 preouts.
Oops!! This thread was a little old. Sorry for not updating but i went in for an all JBL setup.

Pio 4050 HU
GTO 507 components for the front
GTO 937 co-ax for the rears
GT5 12" sub
75.4 Amp.

And this is almost the setup I had in my mind when I started the thread. After lots of "how about this" and "how about that" I settled for the VFM setup as in the first post of this thread . I really missed the illusion compos up front, but this will be doing duty for sometime.

All grey ones. It's all raring to go, but i'll get my new ride only on wednesday. Will post pics after the install

Last edited by praveen_v : 28th April 2008 at 22:41. Reason: more than two smilies

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks