Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2009, 22:39   #91
Senior - BHPian

Any idea of price of Kenwood 7539, the Bluetooth one in grey market. And are there any issues with Bluetooth, I mean that of intrusion and other security concerns?

Thanks and Regards
Tanveer Singh
Old 14th August 2009, 23:15   #92
Senior - BHPian

got mine for 12.5k. BT works like a charm. no issues thus far. auto detects my phone when i turn it on and from there on its amazing. the caller name if in the phonebook gets displayed and you can answer from the unit itself.
Old 15th August 2009, 16:05   #93
Senior - BHPian

Thanks deatwalkr. The HU sounds amazing.
Old 16th August 2009, 00:37   #94
Senior - BHPian

what is the price for X9001U?
Old 25th August 2009, 11:22   #95
BHPian

The new 2009 series of Kenwood HU's are coming with their sound excellence DSP and the manuals mention that it has Time Alignment as well.
Got a DVD Player which has this (KDV-MP5343U). Planning to get this fixed this weekend.
Old 1st September 2009, 12:38   #96
BHPian

Can anyone comment on this Kenwood model below , It is available for 9000/- with Bill & 2 yrs waranty , planning to add amp & sub at later stage

KDC-X8006U with Pdt features.
WAV / AAC / WMA / MP3 / CD Receiver with USB Interface

Old 1st September 2009, 12:54   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm_arjuna View Post
Can anyone comment on this Kenwood model below , It is available for 9000/- with Bill & 2 yrs waranty , planning to add amp & sub at later stage
A good HU with Burr Brown DAC. It can even play WAV of USB. A good deal for 9K.
Old 1st September 2009, 14:14   #98
BHPian

Quote:

Nice deal at that price. Try and listen to it before investing to check if it suits your kind of listening
Old 18th May 2010, 22:07   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
The new 2009 series of Kenwood HU's are coming with their sound excellence DSP and the manuals mention that it has Time Alignment as well.
Got a DVD Player which has this (KDV-MP5343U). Planning to get this fixed this weekend.
Hey Raj! I too got the Kenwood KDV-MP5343U from Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi. It cost AED 699 (= Rs. 8600). Judging by the features I think its a good HU. Haven't received the HU yet. Will be getting it in my hand by June 1st.

Actually, I was looking for the KDC-X8016BT or the KDC-X794. But settled with this as the excelon series was nowhere to be found in Abu Dhabi!

Quote:

Kenwood eXcelon series rocks! Its a steal for Rs 9000. Where are you getting this from?
Old 6th June 2011, 13:30   #100
BHPian

Re: New 2008 Kenwood HUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnrajdeep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by febyphilabr View Post
Hey Raj! I too got the Kenwood KDV-MP5343U from Wahda Mall, Abu Dhabi. It cost AED 699 (= Rs. 8600). Judging by the features I think its a good HU. Haven't received the HU yet. Will be getting it in my hand by June 1st.
Can you share your experience of this HU? I am looking at for its DVD-Audio playing capabilities. Also, is there any notable difference when playing from USB drive or Aux (ipod)?
Old 6th June 2011, 13:36   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-katz View Post
Can you share your experience of this HU? I am looking at for its DVD-Audio playing capabilities. Also, is there any notable difference when playing from USB drive or Aux (ipod)?
I have been using this for the last couple of years. There is no difference in the sound quality whether playing from USB/Ipod. I had direct ipod control so you just need to plug in the ipod USB cable and it reads all the songs/playlists in the ipod. You will need to play around with the time alignment and other features to find out what suits your taste.
Old 15th June 2011, 09:50   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-katz View Post
Well e-katz there is no problem with the HU up until now!! However it takes quite a lot of time in reading large (8gb or more) USB drives, which is not a problem with the HU! I haven't tried an iPod yet on this system! Not a big fan of Apple! You get the audio quality you paid for, nothing more or nothing less!

As RajDeep said, you need to play around with the TA untill you arrive at your desired settings!!

A newbie can't make head or tail from the manual given by Kenwood!! It has always been the case with Kenny, I believe.

Its got a 'plain jane' design, some might like it, others might not!! It hasn't got much bling compared to some other Kenwood HUs!
Old 30th March 2012, 20:18   #103
Senior - BHPian

Sorry for bumping an old thread. But having used the KDC-BT7539U HU for may years now, i have just been introduced the marvelous world of Lossless sound thanks to a couple of dudes in here

Now the kenwood site says it decodes WAV through USB but sadly it does not.
Kenwood | Car Electroics | 1DIN Receivers | KDC-BT7539U

can anyone help me out?

thanks
Old 31st March 2012, 01:15   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwalkr View Post
Sorry for bumping an old thread. But having used the KDC-BT7539U HU for may years now, i have just been introduced the marvelous world of Lossless sound thanks to a couple of dudes in here

Now the kenwood site says it decodes WAV through USB but sadly it does not.
Kenwood | Car Electroics | 1DIN Receivers | KDC-BT7539U

can anyone help me out?

thanks
Have you checked the file system of USB Drive, it should be FAT16/32 only.

If you are using any Extension cable, please insert the USB disk Directly and check if helps.
ghpk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st March 2012, 09:32   #105
Senior - BHPian

Yes the file system is fat16/32 only. Been playing mp3s out for the past 3 years now. and cannot insert it directly since the port is at the back of the deck.

But loaded the wave files onto my ipod touch, connected it via the normal ipod cable into the usb cable and voila it plays

Am i risking loss by this method?

thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks