Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2009, 14:34   #151
BHPian

Has anyone tried the Bull amps? Any reviews or thoughts?
Old 14th May 2009, 00:20   #152
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe loser View Post
Has anyone tried the Bull amps? Any reviews or thoughts?
Arush used and install Bull Amps in plenty. Though he cant post here anymore. What I have heard is that it has a lot of power, the four channel. It was powering the front and Rear Fill in arush's corolla.Never heard or seen the Mono or infact never heard the four channel properly also. So really cant comment on that.

I guess its priced around 10k.
Old 14th May 2009, 09:38   #153
Senior - BHPian

There are other options in and around 10K ~ JBL, GZ etc.
Old 16th November 2009, 16:58   #154
BHPian

I have a a bull set up in my Santro and I am very satisfied with the sound. I love the crystal clear sound the bull components generate.

Just a thought - Getting good speakers, amps etc is important; however if the set up is not tuned and calibrated by a proffessional it will sound like crap no matter what you get installed and how much you spend.

I am using -

HU - Kenwood MP6539 U
Amp - Kenwood KAC8404
Front stage - Bull CS650.75
Sub - Bull ESW12

I live in South Delhi and will be more than happy to put it up for audition in the weekends. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers!
Old 16th November 2009, 19:39   #155
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diiesoline View Post
I have a a bull set .. PM me if you are interested.Cheers!
Very nice to hear that you're satisfied with your set-up. Please put up a thread under "Sound-off and Show Off" section to display so that we all can enjoy!
Old 17th November 2009, 00:19   #156
BHPian

@diiesoline
Very nice setup there. A complete review with pics under "Sound-off and Show Off" section would be great.
Enjoy your music!
Old 17th November 2009, 13:15   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
Very nice to hear that you're satisfied with your set-up. Please put up a thread under "Sound-off and Show Off" section to display so that we all can enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelord View Post
@diiesoline
Very nice setup there. A complete review with pics under "Sound-off and Show Off" section would be great.
Enjoy your music!
Thank you very much.

The set up was put together by Gunbir and 'Driven', so a 100 'thank yous' to them. When I went to them I actually was quite confused and was ready to spend around 80K in 2 bouts. After speaking to Gunbir and after listening to a similar set up(Getz) to what I have now; I knew I wanted the exact sound.

I think I spent 38k, I actually saved moolah

I will write up a review and include some pictures, once I get some time out from work. This weekend I expect.
Old 17th November 2009, 13:51   #158
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diiesoline View Post
When I went to them I actually was quite confused and was ready to spend around 80K in 2 bouts.
I think I spent 38k, I actually saved moolah
Unbelievable! That is more than 50% REDUCTION in a budget you were already sold on!!
(If one goes through 10 risks thread, especially point #6, it will look like nothing less than a miracle)
Old 17th November 2009, 15:39   #159
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh.s View Post
Unbelievable! That is more than 50% REDUCTION ... 10 risks thread, especially point #6, it will look like nothing less than a miracle)

That is one helluva write up by SoundManiac. I am a fan of that thread

But you are right santosh, I was lucky. I knew what I wanted to hear but did not understand what equipment would give me that sound. I assumed that spending a decent(relative term) amount would get me that and it was not necessarily true.
Some probing questions from the Guru - "What music do you like?" "How much do you drive?" "How loud do you like your music?" and he knew what I needed. It all worked out well.
Old 6th June 2012, 11:16   #160
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Bull Audio Thread

Had fitten Bull audio comps in a friend's swift sometime in 2009. He had called me up last year to say they were not working. Had some time and had the door panels removed to find that the cone was literally stuck. Some corrosion/rust had happened, and both the speakers were not moving. The back of one of the speakers was bubbling with rust. I was a bit shocked to find that out, especially when my indica and his other swift have gone through the same monsoons (if not worse). Got them replaced with some JBL CS5 coax (he doesnt use the car any more since he's abroad), but was shocked by the product quality.

Most Viewed