Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 16th April 2008, 16:09   #31
BHPian

What Happened ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
From my little info I got while discussing car audio with Vikram18, I was told Gunbir and JB are distributing Bull Audio in India and no longer represent Hertz and Audison. I could be wrong but this is what I know.
Sir,
Please do not joke with such serious matters;

Old 16th April 2008, 16:11   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHAGWAN View Post
Sir,
Please do not joke with such serious matters;

Ohh God! No I am not joking although I do not know the authenticity of this news but I am sure Vikfeni told me that Gunbir and JB are marketing Bull Audio in India.
Old 16th April 2008, 16:12   #33
BHPian

Post # 25 !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Thanks sir but what great did I do ?
I said that for post # 25;
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/798011-post25.html

Superb Research & Articulate 'time' !!

Old 16th April 2008, 16:13   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Aye, aye, sir. Bridge to Captain, stand by, activating the beam!
Very funny Scotty, now beam him his clothes.
Old 16th April 2008, 16:14   #35
BHPian

That is Great News !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Ohh God! No I am not joking although I do not know the authenticity of this news but I am sure Vikfeni told me that Gunbir and JB are marketing Bull Audio in India.
Sir the Bull Audio part is great news;

I was talking about the Hertz & Audison part.

They are 'serious' brands & am sure they are 'corner stones' of Mr. Gunbir & Autophile's Business. It is not 'good' to say such things.
Old 16th April 2008, 16:30   #36
BHPian

Let there be an open business, every one has a right to survive. Anyone can import & promote ones brand, specially when they are as good as Audison !!!!!
I always felt and still do believe that Audison makes some of the best amps in the world.
The only sad part was that I could never audition them in Mumbai, else, I may have installed the VX in place of the Steg's in at least 1 of my cars !!!!
Not good to have saven eggs from the same chicken in 1 basket ???

Last edited by BHAGWAN : 16th April 2008 at 16:33. Reason: spelling
Old 16th April 2008, 16:32   #37
BANNED

It seems Gunbir and JB have done some research on Rainbows and Bull. If it's a good VFM product lineup, then it should make it to India and sell in good numbers.
I think Gunbir should take up this brand too. If not for these guys and team-bhp, many good products would've been out of reach for many of us.
Old 16th April 2008, 20:02   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Lol! From a spokesperson for PTC, the distributor of Rainbow. I called them up for pricing and catalogs to add to my archives.
I confirmed it again. I have an email from Rainbow Germany that says PTC never officially represented them. I have more details but lets not discuss that here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
Hence, can I have pricesheets and catalogs please?
Sure, I will send you a set as and when available. Of course the brochure can be downloaded from their website.

Quote:
I was talking about the Hertz & Audison part. They are 'serious' brands & am sure they are 'corner stones' of Mr. Gunbir & Autophile's Business. It is not 'good' to say such things.
Thank you for your concern sir. Fact is, Elettromedia is going through some changes and now have a different approach to business from what they used to be a few years ago. Just like any other partnership, sometimes its better to part ways. We were not happy about certain things and we do not compromise on support from the manufacturer we represent. They have to be 100% behind us. Of late, that wasn't happening.

I don't want to get into the details as we would not like to tarnish a brand we helped build in this country. But let's just say we have moved on to better things. As it stands today, we represent some of the best brands in the International ICE arena and we have our hands full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
It seems Gunbir and JB have done some research on Rainbows and Bull. If it's a good VFM product lineup, then it should make it to India and sell in good numbers. I think Gunbir should take up this brand too. If not for these guys and team-bhp, many good products would've been out of reach for many of us.
Hi Zak! Yes, you know us well. Thanks for your support and trust. We will not let you down. The Bull Audio products have received top scores from the leading European magazines (enclosed) and end users alike.

Of course the proof of the pudding is in the eating, or in this case... "Hearing is Believing". I look forward to your comments once you hear the products.

Cheers!

Note from mod: Please go through the Announcements section.Marketing, which includes attaching product sheets and scores of a product you are marketing is against forum rules. This is specified in the announcements. No 3 and No 4.

3. Do make sure that you provide the relevant permissions & references/original source for every piece of material that has been taken from another website/publication.
4. No commercial information should be provided anywhere but in the marketplace section for automobile related goods/services. Also, no third parties are permitted to make any commercial offers to members, via the Private Messaging (PM) facility.

Last edited by tsk1979 : 16th April 2008 at 21:54.
Old 16th April 2008, 20:55   #39
Senior - BHPian

ah finally. Just the info i needed
Old 16th April 2008, 21:07   #40
BHPian

Moralfibre I apologise.........

Hello Moralfibre !
I am sorry;
Aparently you sure are well informed.

Gunbir, well said;
I am proud of you.
Sometimes things do not work.
A 'mature person' shakes hands and moves forward. Correct Attitude.

Now I know why you never offered Audison to me;
Rainbow Audio will do a better job for you vis a vis Hertz.
But what will you do for Audison ? Please do not tell me Genesis !!
You will need to get a 'top end' amplifier for the top notch Rainbow Audio products.

Navin / Der Alte you can 'beam' back [clothes on] !!! Just kiddin............

All the best to G & JB !!! Fare well & Prosper !!

cheers:
Old 17th April 2008, 02:01   #41
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarySkulls View Post
Your Screenshots of the Bull site were appearing on Page2 last night I saw.
Some posts disappearing and re-appearing again?
If you are talking about this post http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/796846-post28.html
Which also is the title post in this thread, then it was deleted by accident by Navin Sir.
Reason given was: LBM poking Gunbir and Autophile.

But moderator was nice enough to restore it after realizing that he accidentally deleted my post, when he rather wanted to delete LBM's post on the next page for the above said reason, as my reply was a simple answer to B&T Sir's reply where he chose to pick up one of the brands written and jokingly ask an "ICE section" newbie a question to which the answer a Senior like him knows better than me. Was a joke, so hardly matters end of the day.

Anyways, Thanks again Navin sir for the prompt action.

Quote:
We should ask 'abhibh' who sells Rainbow in India.
He has heard it installed in some car. Also Bull Audio was recommended by him. Hence, he should be in a position to offer us all the details.
Sorry mate. My own personal exposure to ICE is mainly related to Sony Pioneer JBL Kenwood. Rest all brands that I type of or recommend in above post are all from What all I've read on the Forums.
I Don't specifically know Who does Rainbow or Bull. All I've heard from Shops/Friends/Forum is Mr. Sahil does the JBL/Infinity that I get here.
Autocop does Pioneer. BBW does Hertz Audison ID.
Mr Kumar does Polk. Miss/Mrs Preeti does Focal, Kicker, MTX that I also get here in Chandigarh, Mr. Harmeet does Steg GZ Illusion n Audiobahn. Mr Sabastein does JL Ultimate. Mr. Satya (Blueraven) does Hifonics and Mr Thakral is coming in race to distribute JBL in India. Currently the topmost importer of JBL wiring.
Sorry If I missed any brands. Better explained by Navin Sir in this reply.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/797440-post13.html

I do have listened to some good audio brands mentioned above but those can not be termed as perfect listening sessions. They were in a jiffy but I can still make out what pleased me and what did not. Got a chance to hear Illusions once in a Delhi number Safari here in Chandigarh, and they sounded nice to my ears atleast.
Old 17th April 2008, 02:05   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Currently the topmost importer of JBL wiring.
All of which is fake lol
Old 17th April 2008, 12:29   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Hello Moralfibre !
IBut what will you do for Audison ? Please do not tell me Genesis !!
You will need to get a 'top end' amplifier for the top notch Rainbow Audio products.
Mr B you can always use the Rainbow iPauls amps or TRU techs which are both superb amplifers. I myself have A/b ed genesis/audiosn/True tech's and all are a class unto themsleves. Having also heard the iPauls with Rainbow speakers abroad I can vouch for there excellent build and sound quality.
Old 17th April 2008, 12:30   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
Mr. Harmeet does Steg GZ Illusion n Audiobahn.
Grrrr...so you're the one always calling our office and asking to speak to Mr. Harmeet Singh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh
Reason given was: LBM poking Gunbir and Autophile.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Both at once or turn by turn?

hahaha...navin sure is naughty.
Old 17th April 2008, 12:33   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk456 View Post
Having also heard the iPauls with Rainbow speakers abroad I can vouch for there excellent build and sound quality.
I dont think he'll take your word for it till you post the serial numbers of the equipment involved.

Most Viewed