Old 23rd April 2008, 18:41   #31
Senior - BHPian

Awesoms pics @ The One Hertz Fiat500 with 18inch x 3 Subs
Old 23rd April 2008, 18:50   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Hertz Fiat500 with 18inch x 3 Subs
No ramie, they are 15" subs. Hertz Mille ML 3800. Hertz does not manufacture 18" subs.
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:01   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile View Post
No ramie, they are 15" subs. Hertz Mille ML 3800. Hertz does not manufacture 18" subs.
Ohh it looks soo huge i thought it might be 18's is it an SPL how much WRMS are they?
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:15   #34
Senior - BHPian

Excellent Pics TheOne.

Although I dont understand the ICE setup's here (stock ICE in my car ) i am loving every pic for the mod's (superb looking paintjob's and alloy wheels) and the chicks.

Nevertheless, i wonder how practical the ICE setup's are... meaning doesnt one (not TheOne) go deaf with monsterous sub's and countless speakers? I mean is this only an exhibition affair or do some people actually trick their rides like this for daily use? Sorry for a dumb Q.
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:21   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Guys please ya, don't encourage her. She thinks that if you shake the battery, it gets some power back. How embarrassing.
I've heard that if you warm up the pencil cell in your hands, you can take a picture or 2. But shaking? I'm shaking my head.

P.S. Jenny where are the other JBL girlie pictures? lol
I totally missed your post first.
You are unbelievable Mr. Kapasi - it WORKED! As you can see. I actually sometimes only shook my little camera because I was too lazy to get the batteries out all the time. It would last for one or two pictures and then I had to repeat. And I have a witness for that.

Other JBL girlie pictures? I don't know what you are talking about
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:29   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Nevertheless, i wonder how practical the ICE setup's are... meaning doesnt one (not TheOne) go deaf with monsterous sub's and countless speakers? I mean is this only an exhibition affair or do some people actually trick their rides like this for daily use? Sorry for a dumb Q.
I was wondering about the same and had a talk with some colleagues from car audio brand management. There are actually people who drive around like that, believe it or not. I could only shake my head when I heard that and then quickly nodded in excitement as one of those crazy guys (belonging to the JBL club) stood right next to me when I was told and of course I had no clue who he was hahaha.
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:30   #37
Senior - BHPian

Ahhhhhh! Some truly droolworthy pics after a long time. Manna from heaven!

Danke, TheOne(R)!

Do keep posting more pics of the four-wheeled and of the (long) two-legged type!
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:49   #38
Senior - BHPian

Awsome pictures and inspiring ideas on sound and body mods.

Just a doubt TheOne®; I understand this is a marketing & promotional event of different brands under one roof. When a potential customer takes a visit at all stalls, will he ever be able to decide on a product, when the whole area is like a mixture of different sounds and noise ? I am sure this place will be a mad-sounding area with all brands trying to overpower each other. So, apart from the display of new products, will there be any real sales happening ? Please ignore this question if its a dumb one. I have never attended an audio exhibition till today.
Old 23rd April 2008, 19:53   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
Other JBL girlie pictures? I don't know what you are talking about
Oh really? lol
OK, I have some that you showed me.

Car + Sound Sinsheim, Germany-cimglr0392_thumb.jpg

Car + Sound Sinsheim, Germany-lr_thumb.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
So, apart from the display of new products, will there be any real sales happening ? Please ignore this question if its a dumb one. I have never attended an audio exhibition till today.
No baba, it's not about sales. It's more about branding and showing off great cars and installs and chicks. That's what the Sinsheim show has always been about.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 23rd April 2008 at 19:57.
Old 23rd April 2008, 20:13   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Oh really? lol
OK, I have some that you showed me.
HEY - those were not supposed to come yet! Unfair, really unfair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Just a doubt TheOne®; I understand this is a marketing & promotional event of different brands under one roof. When a potential customer takes a visit at all stalls, will he ever be able to decide on a product, when the whole area is like a mixture of different sounds and noise ? I am sure this place will be a mad-sounding area with all brands trying to overpower each other. So, apart from the display of new products, will there be any real sales happening ? Please ignore this question if its a dumb one. I have never attended an audio exhibition till today.
Quote:
No baba, it's not about sales. It's more about branding and showing off great cars and installs and chicks. That's what the Sinsheim show has always been about.
It is not a stupid question - every exhibition is different and serves different purposes - and Sam's answer is true to a certain extent but not the final truth in the case of the Car + Sound. I will explain:

The Car + Sound is a 4-day-show and only the last two days are open for public as well. While it is about promotion and branding etc. to the end consumer (but the end consumer cannot buy the products at the show) it is also and mainly a trade fair. That means, manufacturers show off their new innovations to their customers, dealers and distributors and do business with them deciding on sales and product ranges for the next upcoming months (that is what happens behind the scenes at every booth lol - there are actually little so-called "dealer-centers" for that purpose).
Old 23rd April 2008, 20:39   #41
BHPian

Hot Cars, Hotter Instals and Hottest Chicks....Man I envy you

I wonder when we will get to see pure music exhibitions in India?
Old 23rd April 2008, 21:35   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne® View Post
I was wondering about the same and had a talk with some colleagues from car audio brand management. There are actually people who drive around like that, believe it or not. I could only shake my head when I heard that and then quickly nodded in excitement as one of those crazy guys (belonging to the JBL club) stood right next to me when I was told and of course I had no clue who he was hahaha.
Of course people drive around in cars with setups like these. What a stupid question! Adi, don't you remember those 4 mad buggers who drove down from Delhi to Mumbai & then from Mumbai to Bangalore in the JBL Evil Twins??
Old 23rd April 2008, 21:47   #43
Senior - BHPian

Any openings in JBL???

Goddy
Old 23rd April 2008, 21:53   #44
BHPian

Sure... if you look like this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
Any openings in JBL???

Goddy
Attached Thumbnails
Car + Sound Sinsheim, Germany-lr_thumb.jpg  

Old 24th April 2008, 02:06   #45
BHPian

never thought sound and show off section is this amazing
amazing pics!

"that is what happens behind the scenes at every booth" - hey jenny , are you hiding something else too?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks