Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2008, 01:17   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on a very nice setup Arindam. A very passionate post too. All we want now are some pictures of you car with the install.

Enjoy the music
Old 13th May 2008, 09:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

[quote=hydrashok;827274] I really enjoyed going through your post, and you made me remember how I felt "the first time" too .

Thanks Hydra! Though to be very picky it is not my first ICE installation, but an upgrade on the existing setup, it is definitely a first with what is for me very expensive equipment. So yes, it is a kinda first proper ICE installation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_sound View Post

Two compliments from my side:
1) A beautiful car audio u have.
2) And you have a KADAK english boss!!! Really impressed.

Great setup and have a nice time

Dont call ur car Marti 800. Call it Maruti 900+, as u have 100db of sound inside it
Thanks Amit.Well then, the 900 it is! Well as for the writeup, I was unhappy about the absence of pics to share with you guys, and therefore thought Id make the post detailed so as to share the moments as best as I could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Congratulations on a very nice setup Arindam. A very passionate post too. All we want now are some pictures of you car with the install.

Enjoy the music
Thank you Dippy. Yes I am trying my best to get the pics on their way. I guess my passion for my car and ICE shows up through the post
Old 13th May 2008, 20:45   #18
BHPian

congrats on your new installation,i liked the write up and theyway you have expressed your passion for ICEing.this thread seems like an inspiration for me.waiting eagerly for pics too.

Enjoy your JBLified ride..

Last edited by crazybiker46 : 13th May 2008 at 20:46.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks