Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2008, 18:54   #1
BHPian

Advice for ICE for Logan dCi DLX

Hi guys,
Need your advice. I just got a Logan dCi DLX which comes without the OEM Car Entertainment. Ever since i got into my business some 8-10 years ago, i have lost touch with the mods i used to do with my cars. my requirements are:
1. Good Decent Head Unit which supports MP3, WMA, Bluetooth, Aux In, USB, etc.
2. 2 Front & 2 Back Speakers
3. Woofer
4. Amps
5. Tweeters (if its still installed, pardon my ignorance )

My budget would be around 20-25k's, but i'd be willing to spend more. brands do not matter that much, sound quality should be good. Can anyone suggest me a good & REASONABLE ICE fitter between Santacruz & Bandra in Mumbai.

Thanks,
Anil
Old 12th May 2008, 18:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Just check (search in the ICE forum) - there is possibly a discussion specific to Logan.
Old 12th May 2008, 19:08   #3
Senior - BHPian

For the budget, I would suggest getting a 4-ch amp driving front comps and a subwoofer. Use the head unit's internal amp to drive the rears.

1. Good Decent Head Unit which supports MP3, WMA, Bluetooth, Aux In, USB, etc. - Pioneer 3050 should suffice ~ 5k
2. 2 Front & 2 Back Speakers - 5" comps in front and 6.5" coaxes in the rear ~ 9k
3. Woofer ~ 4-5k
4. Amps ~ 6-10k
5. Tweeters (if its still installed, pardon my ignorance ) - Will be a part of the component set
Old 13th May 2008, 08:30   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
For the budget, I would suggest getting a 4-ch amp driving front comps and a subwoofer. Use the head unit's internal amp to drive the rears.

1. Good Decent Head Unit which supports MP3, WMA, Bluetooth, Aux In, USB, etc. - Pioneer 3050 should suffice ~ 5k
2. 2 Front & 2 Back Speakers - 5" comps in front and 6.5" coaxes in the rear ~ 9k
3. Woofer ~ 4-5k
4. Amps ~ 6-10k
5. Tweeters (if its still installed, pardon my ignorance ) - Will be a part of the component set
thanx Bass&Trouble... WHAT BRAND SHOULD I BUY for Speakers, Woofer & Amps? Can you suggest me some good ICE fitting guy between Bandra & S'cruz...
Old 13th May 2008, 11:32   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkalvani View Post
thanx Bass&Trouble... WHAT BRAND SHOULD I BUY for Speakers, Woofer & Amps? Can you suggest me some good ICE fitting guy between Bandra & S'cruz...
Listen to all the brands available and choose which you like the best sound wise.
Old 13th May 2008, 12:36   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anilkalvani View Post
As LBM mentioned, it is necessary that you listen before you buy. It is not possible to suggest you one brand for all of the above equipment.

At Milan Subway, Santacruz (West), I would suggest you check out Shreyas Motors since they stock a wide variety of products.

Most Viewed