Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2008, 18:20   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarySkulls View Post
No point beating around the bush, Raghvvinder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Rajat aka Scaryskulls are you related with Bull Audio in anyway ?
Scary, you are aware that TBHP is a non-commercial forum. Right?

TBHP does not permit members to promote or sell products they represent using this forum.

Last edited by navin : 2nd June 2008 at 18:21.
Old 2nd June 2008, 18:34   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
silk tweeters people . nothing else at this price point have them!
Ah yes. Don't know if that's worth a point or two down at the pub, but yes, speakers sounded good for the money, so probably Silk is a good idea.
Saw the speakers being installed in a Verna. Only managed to click two pics of the install, though Sorry!

EDIT (Pics removed. Just realised, photobucket not allowed anymore.)

And funny you talk about the price point thingie. I checked out the subwoofers too, but didn't post about them as the thread isn't related to them. Anyways, was surprised to find woven tinsel leads and spring terminals on a Rs.3990 sub. And no, that wasn't grey market price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Rajat aka Scaryskulls are you related with Bull Audio in anyway ?
Ofcourse ofcourse. Just give me 2 more days. I'll be posting up pics as soon as my stuff arrives. Just now placed order for them. My first pair of speakers bought from own hard earned cash. Boy, Am I excited or what.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Scary, you are aware that TBHP is a non-commercial forum. Right?

TBHP does not permit members to promote or sell products they represent using this forum.
Yes, I've read the rules. I'm surprised at your post. What's the point Ur trying to make?
I haven't seen anybody ask ANY question to any other member posting about his purchases in any other thread. especially in the dedicated Sound Off Show Off section.

Last edited by ScarySkulls : 2nd June 2008 at 18:44.
Old 3rd June 2008, 00:46   #18
BHPian

The pics missing in the above post were these. Sorry for the delay, had to downsize them.
And more sorry for only these pics. There was an enclosed sub also going in. Bull again. No idea on amp though.
Attached Thumbnails
review - bull audio cs650.75 6.5" component speakers-delhipics_bull1.jpg  

review - bull audio cs650.75 6.5" component speakers-delhipics_bull2.jpg  

Last edited by ScarySkulls : 3rd June 2008 at 01:06.
Old 3rd June 2008, 11:06   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Yes, I've read the rules. I'm surprised at your post. What's the point Ur trying to make?
I haven't seen anybody ask ANY question to any other member posting about his purchases in any other thread. especially in the dedicated Sound Off Show Off section.
I think you misunderstood, they were asking if you are related to the Bull audio Co. officially not about your purchase.
Old 3rd June 2008, 11:50   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
A\
This question is asked whenever a member may be commercially involved in a brand. For example if you are authorized dealer/distributor etc., for a brand, you cannot recommend that brand.
However if you are just a customer and not a dealer/distributor, you can recommend the brand.
Old 3rd June 2008, 13:59   #21
Senior - BHPian

scaryskull thanks for ths pics,looks neat though,any pics available of the Mid-bass and box packaging??
Old 3rd June 2008, 14:29   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
I think you misunderstood, they were asking if you are related to the Bull audio Co. officially not about your purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
This question is asked whenever a member may be commercially involved in a brand. For example if you are authorized dealer/distributor etc., for a brand, you cannot recommend that brand.
However if you are just a customer and not a dealer/distributor, you can recommend the brand.
Hmmm...
Nope no other apart from being a would be user of the product. No time, actually, for this. If I do get time from my chartered accountancy training, I'd rather prefer spending it in the company of Yamaha 2 strokes or with my biking buddies. Car Audio is a recent passion, but I don't see spare time/effort/finances on my part to take it up commercially.
So, the guy who asked the question first, I am as much associated with the brand or it's distributors as You are associated with the brands you use/recommend/appreciate yourself.
End of Rant and I don't wish to discuss this further.
Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
scaryskull thanks for ths pics,looks neat though,any pics available of the Mid-bass and box packaging??
Not from this install. You can check pics on internet though.

Quote:
Ah yes. The golden line as always. "No offense"

In any case, are you trying to say you have some spy pics on Rainbow's China supplier? Or the above link is to that supplier/someone like them? And what's on the "standard" thingie? The fact that all Quality control is back in Germany by the same team that does QC on the reputed Rainbow speakers is false?
No point beating around the bush, Raghvvinder. If you have seen/heard these, this is the review thread. Voice your opinions mate
^+1
Old 3rd June 2008, 15:10   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
So, the guy who asked the question first, I am as much associated with the brand or it's distributors as You are associated with the brands you use/recommend/appreciate yourself.
Excellent inference. I do not know about anything before and after the above quote, but the above is indeed 100% true.
Old 3rd June 2008, 15:16   #24
BANNED

Dont worry!
It's normal for many to get irritated when something good about certain products are told here! :

Thanks for sharing the pics here. We will look forward for a proper review once you have your components installed. Don't forget to go click click when the install happens.
Old 3rd June 2008, 16:31   #25
Team-BHP Support

Note from mod: No more discussion on whether ScarySculls deals in Bull Audio. As mods it was our job to know whether he is commercially involved in the product, and since he has given his reply that is not commercially associated with any audio brands, this topic is not to be discussed any more
Old 3rd June 2008, 19:49   #26
Senior - BHPian

scary bro, I dont have anything against any brand. To me it appeared the same quality as you get when you buy "fake alpines". This doesn't mean that it has "fake alpine" printed on it. Lets not take this forward anymore, as it was about review I gave my honest opinion.
Old 3rd June 2008, 22:41   #27
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

This question is not asked to other members, because they are not suspected to be dealers distributors.

Quote:
Hmmm...
Nope no other apart from being a would be user of the product. No time, actually, for this. If I do get time from my chartered accountancy training, I'd rather prefer spending it in the company of Yamaha 2 strokes or with my biking buddies. Car Audio is a recent passion, but I don't see spare time/effort/finances on my part to take it up commercially.
End of Rant and I don't wish to discuss this further.
Thank You.
Well, correct me if I am wrong, but as per our understanding you are the admin of a forum called clubrpm.
A few months back you made a post on that forum that you are going to be commercially involved with those brands.
I saw that post on the forum yesterday, but today it stands deleted.
However google cache normally keeps records, and I am posting this for your reference.
On one hand you are denying commercial involvement in audio, including this bull audio and rainbow, on the other hand you are claiming to be a dealer for the said products.
I have blurred other posts from the screenshot to protect the privacy of clubrom members
review - bull audio cs650.75 6.5" component speakers-clubrpm.jpg
Old 4th June 2008, 01:58   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Well, correct me if I am wrong, but as per our understanding you are the admin of a forum called clubrpm.
Yes. Your understanding is correct. I am the admin. I pay all development, hosting fees. It is for our private club here. No part of it being cross posted to any other forum is appreciated without my consent.

Quote:
A few months back you made a post on that forum that you are going to be commercially involved with those brands.
I saw that post on the forum yesterday, but today it stands deleted.
However google cache normally keeps records, and I am posting this for your reference.
Ah! That explains it. The reason for all the controversy.
No worries Tanveer. The post, as you have correctly pointed out, was posted months ago when I had full plans of doing the same.
Sadly, a change in family circumstances means that the plan stands cancelled. I'm thinking of pursuing further studies overseas. So, naturally, all time/effort/money is concentrated there. Same reason why you'd rather see me busy in the biking section more now. Either here or back at my own forum.
The thread was deleted yesterday after reading LBM's post. I never imagined LBM, of all people, to barge into my private forum, unwelcomely, and take cues from there.

Quote:
I have blurred other posts from the screenshot to protect the privacy of clubrpm members
That was very thoughtful. Much appreciated, moderator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345 View Post
scary bro, I dont have anything against any brand. To me it appeared the same quality as you get when you buy "fake alpines". This doesn't mean that it has "fake alpine" printed on it. Lets not take this forward anymore, as it was about review I gave my honest opinion.
Thank You for pointing that out. As I said before. I will check the same in my set when it arrives. Little more carefully this time.
Yes sure if you say so. No taking it forward. But still, I have never seen a fake alpine component on this forum or otherwise... care to post some pics to whatever you're referring to? Will only help Me look a bit more carefully. Ultimately, this is for all budget ICE enthusiasts.

Last edited by ScarySkulls : 4th June 2008 at 02:05.
Old 4th June 2008, 09:21   #29
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
It is for our private club here. No part of it being cross posted to any other forum is appreciated without my consent.
If it indeed a private club why is it open for guests? Why for that matter can members register and recieve automated registration? A private club (in my experience) is "membership by invitation only".

Besides we gave full credit to your forum. The information was not plagarised.

Quote:
The thread was deleted yesterday after reading LBM's post.
Surely you dont give the Mods much credit. LBM might be the "Google Meister" (I labelled him so partly in jest) but accessing cached google pages is something many of the Mods can do.

And why was the thread only deleted yesterday? After all you got out of the business a few months ago. Your post was about 3 months old.
Old 4th June 2008, 09:46   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The thread was deleted yesterday after reading LBM's post. I never imagined LBM, of all people, to barge into my private forum, unwelcomely, and take cues from there.

As regards fake alpines, I'm sorry I dont have any pics. You may want to check a local "car accessory wallah".

Last edited by tsk1979 : 4th June 2008 at 15:37. Reason: Let mods ask the LBM question

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks