Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2009, 13:44   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
No one can confuse me
Its either ID or Rainbow when I upgrade. Locked!

both make good products id & rainbow for the price sax comes real value for money,never heard ctx so no comments.
Old 23rd February 2009, 14:15   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No one can confuse me
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
now thats a good bhai

the only question left is when - any hints ?
Quote:
No one can confuse me
Takes JK phone dials BBW Support.

BBW: Welcome to BBW Support. Please Press 1 if you want to buy new products, 2 if you want to get something replaced and 3 if you need some gyan (information) from Tech gurus.

JK Phone: Presses 1

BBW: Please select which product you wanna buy. Press 1 for ID, 2 for Rainbow, 3 for Bull, 4 for Dyna, 5 for Genesis and 6 for Tru.

Jk Phone: Presses 1

BBW: Please select a category. Press 1 for Components, 2 for Subwoofers, 3 for Coaxials, 4 for Amps, 5 for HLCD.

BBW: Please choose the product series. 1 for CTX, 2 for CX and 3 for XS

BBW: There is only 1 choice in the following product series. Please press 1 if you want to purchase CTX 65CS and if not please press 8 to go back to the previous menu or 0 to start all over again.

BBW: *The voice changes from a Big Beautiful Woman to Amitabh Bachan* JK Ji kya yeh aapka aakhri faisla hai ? Ise lock kar diya jaye ? Should we lock your purchase. If so please press 1

BBW: Computer Ji option 1 ko lock kar diya jaye. *voice changes for Amitabh Bachan to BBW* Please enter your credit card number

Jk Phone: ****************

BBW: Processing transaction...... Transaction completed. You Credit card has been debited to Rs. 13,900. And your transaction receipt number is 9211420 (lol). Please press 9 after the long beep to talk to BBW representative and give them your shipping details including the transaction number.

JK wakes up. Check his credit card statement online and is relieved that his account is not yet debited for Rs 13,900.

Disclaimer:
- The following act was performed just to relieve the tension in the ICE forum.
- All the characters, incidents and places in the above act are fictitious. Resemblance to any person or any incident or place is purely coincidental

Old 29th June 2009, 23:22   #63
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Had an EXTENDED audition of abhi's car. Yet another one i.e. GAWD! I can't count the number of hours we've spent in his car just sitting idle and listening to tracks over and over again. But, with this new upgrade! WHAT AN UPGRADE! Those SAX's seem to have been given a new life in their business of providing BASS to us mere mortals. And that SUB!! YUMMY! I doesn't at all feel like a 12" JBL that costs 2200 or something bucks!
And from what I hear, things seem to be cooking pretty nice and we may just end up with a setup costing double the cost of the car.

cheers
bharti22shresth

Last edited by bharti22shresth : 29th June 2009 at 23:24.
Old 6th October 2009, 01:18   #64
BHPian

I so wish I hadn't auditioned your setup yaar!
Still in hangover!

And I'll mention it again, this thread is a huge inspiration for us Alto owners to go for 6.5 components.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks