Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2008, 22:38   #31
BHPian

Amar Motors in Shivaji Park. Amars mobile 9819850585. You can take my name as well (sabya)
Old 3rd October 2008, 02:40   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohang_j View Post
Like this.
Needs fiberglassing and bit expensive but considering boot space it uses the corner and saves lot of space to use.
a) I already have a 4 channel amp powering my JBL components and my 936s at the rear. I have lost my fader on the system and am using balance as fader now for a reason which I was made to understand that the Zxi HU did not have enough pre outs. If I were to get a woofer, the guy said that I would somehow have to change the HU in order to get more preouts for the woofer and also get a second amp. Any advice? Bit confused.

b) That fiberglassing looks really neat, anyone in Delhi who does this? If yes, any idea on the costing?

Thanks.
Old 3rd October 2008, 14:37   #33
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantnehru View Post
a) I already have a 4 channel amp powering my JBL components and my 936s at the rear. I have lost my fader on the system and am using balance as fader now for a reason which I was made to understand that the Zxi HU did not have enough pre outs. If I were to get a woofer, the guy said that I would somehow have to change the HU in order to get more preouts for the woofer and also get a second amp. Any advice? Bit confused.
one option can be to get a sub and an amp that has a level control. this way you can adjust the sub level to taste while in the drivier's seat.

Most Viewed