Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th August 2008, 23:38   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrrraju View Post
I will update with the photographs very soon. I need to take the post installation pics.
Don't rush,we have enough patience in the ICE section .
We would wait for your detailed and pictorial report mate.
Old 22nd August 2008, 18:27   #32
BHPian

Dude, I was at Sprocket two days ago. The guy was trying to install 4 sft of damping for Rs 2,250. He said he charged a Swift done recently 4,500 for damping four doors with similar qtys (now I know which Swift). I've come to hate that place, He just can't be trusted.

Glad to hear that the installer has good experience though.
Old 30th August 2008, 21:03   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchup View Post
Dude, I was at Sprocket two days ago. The guy was trying to install 4 sft of damping for Rs 2,250. He said he charged a Swift done recently 4,500 for damping four doors with similar qtys (now I know which Swift). I've come to hate that place, He just can't be trusted.

Glad to hear that the installer has good experience though.
Hi Ketchup,

The problem with ICE lovers in Hyderabad is they don't have qualified installers, and those we have work with such shops. I went there as it was recommended only because of Hamid, he does the installation at Reliance Digital too. But you won't get the equipment which you would like to have. This was recommended by Bass and Treble to get the damping. I am one of the suffers of the my ignorance about the damping.

But if you want to get the damping done, then you have wurth distributors otherwise get the B & T directly. I don't think we need some one do it in the right way. It comes in the form of stickers and you can do with the help of some of BHPians. I was warned of this stores by many people, but I didn't had any alternative choice for a good installer.

So we can go out and declare Sprocket as not the one with whom you can do the business.
Old 22nd January 2009, 22:43   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrrraju View Post
Equipment details:

Amp -2 : JBL GTO 3501 - For the Sub woofer
Sub : JBL GTO 1204BR - JBL Sealed Sub woofer
Sorry, came in quite late!!
vrrraju, I have the same amp and sub installed in my Accent. I am not able to get the settings of the amp right. Can you post a pic of your amp's setting (gain, lp freq, dbo)?

Thanks a lot
m2avg
Old 28th January 2009, 15:13   #35
Senior - BHPian

hmm, well for that amount ketchup you could have got yourself around 11sft of wurth damping, which we used for ravi@64bhp's car.

contact the wurth guys in hyd they even do door delivery. if need some in future here in hyd at a better price.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks