Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2009, 09:55   #46
Senior - BHPian

Pioneer launches new ICE in India

Pioneer Launches Six In-Car Sound Systems In India

The Hindu Business Line : Pioneer Electronics bullish on India

Japan's Pioneer Corporation launches India unit- Electronics-Cons. Products-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Quote from EFYtimes
Quote:
The six new in-car sound systems include -- DEH-P7150UB, DEH-P5190UB, DEH-4190SD, DEH-3190UB, DEH-2190UB, and DEH-1190MP.

[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]Five of the six models come equipped with a protective dust cover. The film cover is designed specially to act as a shield against dust particles from the environment. Two of the six models also boast of a Dot-Matrix OEL display. This allows for clear viewing from any position, even in sunlight, according to the company.

The company will launch its first retail outlet in India at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon. [/SIZE][/FONT]
Dust cover?
Old 17th January 2009, 13:55   #47
Vin
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
I had posted the kenwood lineup bu that part got deleted due to my association with that brand.
If the mods allow,i can post the pics.
Kenwood has launched their 2009 lineup which you can see in the whats new section of the kenwood usa website

Depends on what takes your fancy really, I was interested by the in dash dvd receivers with built in garmin nav, but their price tags are too high, such as the DNX 9140 their flagship retailing at 2000 usd and will be available post may 09,

In my opinion If I did wanna go for their 2 din receivers, i'll be going for their 2008 series, better deals and similar tech,

Vin
Old 17th January 2009, 14:07   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrashok View Post
Dust cover?
Yes! It's a small sheet of plastic that they place on the top PCB. Dust Cover!!!
Old 20th January 2009, 13:29   #49
BHPian

Hi All
I am looking forward to change innova head unit. I need in dash music (iPod with cable), bluetooth & GPS functionality. I found Pioneer AVIC-F900BT is very close to my needs. It is approx 700 ₤ in U.K
My questions are
1. willl this unit from UK work in India?
2. will Map my India maps work with this unit?
3. Any Innova warranty issues if I change original HU?
4. Also any warranty issues of Pioneer unit since I would be changing default Maps?

Thanks.
Old 20th January 2009, 17:39   #50
Senior - BHPian

1. No reason why it will not work in India since all involved standards are the same
2. If the unit has a standard OS or if the Pio unit uses standard map files, it will. Otherwise no
3. Only the dealers bare their fangs like that, otherwise there is nothing that would make the vehicle warranty void (as long as standard and sensible things are done)
4. The warranty of the Pio unit bought in UK will not be valid in India *anyhow*, unless you buy it with International Warranty

Look around, there are other units (like Blau etc.) available in India that have the same features.
Old 20th January 2009, 20:20   #51
Senior - BHPian

Can someone post what all Kenwood double din audio HU's are coming in this year.
Old 20th January 2009, 20:47   #52
BHPian

I checked Blaup and others, there are very few double dins in India. Blaup has only 3 PNDs displayed on their website.
I would love to buy it in India if my requirements are met!
Old 21st January 2009, 12:30   #53
Senior - BHPian

Talk to someone at Blau sales in Mumbai (not distributor).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks