Team-BHP - THG component speakers?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   THG component speakers? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/55129-thg-component-speakers.html)

Hey guys
just saw these THG 6.5" component speakers at local car accessory shop.
I have never heard of this brand ever before.
Build quality was decent
was not carrying cellphone so couldnt take any pics,and google had no results for these.
has anyone heard them?
any more info?
I am not buying them,but just want to know more about them.
Dealer quoted 3.8K for them without B&W

I've never heard or seen this stuff before..

Are you sure they're not the blaupunkt TH series components?
Blaupunkt - Loudspeakers - TH-Series

Greenhorn i am sure
they came in a THG box and Crossover had THG written on them
i will click a few pics if possible

These are some new Chini compos floating on the same design of Diecock components :p but they sound decent for a small ice BUDGET

I think they are Blaupunkt

THc 542 ( 5 inch component spk with crossover & Tweeters): Rs. 4250/- (Rs.3825/- after 10% Discount)
THc 662 ( 6.5 inch component spk with crossover & Tweeters): Rs.4750/- (Rs.4275/- after 10% Discount)
The dealer may be giving you an additional discount.

Arrey Pedro, don't you think if the speakers are Blaupunkt, that they would have Blaupunkt and the blue circle all over the box, instead of having THG written everywhere?

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerAlte (Post 1267209)
Arrey Pedro, don't you think if the speakers are Blaupunkt, that they would have Blaupunkt and the blue circle all over the box, instead of having THG written everywhere?

Well he didn't mention anything about THG written on the box. That's why I thought they may be Blau's. Also the price seems close. I've quoted the price from their official price list. If these THG speakers are some Chinese brand or fake, then they should be much cheaper. Or else the dealer is taking him for a ride.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedrolourenco (Post 1268090)
Well he didn't mention anything about THG written on the box. That's why I thought they may be Blau's. Also the price seems close. I've quoted the price from their official price list. If these THG speakers are some Chinese brand or fake, then they should be much cheaper. Or else the dealer is taking him for a ride.

Well these are so called THG indeed for 3.9k,and no one is taking me for a ride,i just came across these,never thought of buying them

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay4587 (Post 1268446)
Well these are so called THG indeed for 3.9k,and no one is taking me for a ride,i just came across these,never thought of buying them

Ok. Then that's fine. I missed your second post about the THG written on the box and that's why I assumed they were Blaus. If you're not buying them I think it's a good decision for the moment. Maybe someone will buy them and post a review here.