Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2013, 10:01   #31
BHPian

re: ICE installer in Hyderabad

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Autocop or any such similarly popular brand should be good. Plenty of shops at Minister Road. You can just walk into any and get it fixed

If you have the product with you then Shakir is the guy to go to for installation ( anything ICE or Non-ICE related, he's good)
Should I go for only the Sensor or Sensor and Camera combined? Where does Shakir work now. Should I go to his place or he comes to our place and fixes it.
Old 20th January 2013, 10:05   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Should I go for only the Sensor or Sensor and Camera combined? Where does Shakir work now. Should I go to his place or he comes to our place and fixes it.
Sensor is good enough. IMO, Camera is just a fancy thingy and not really that useful ( unless your a newbie driver)

You need to go to his place in Khairtabad ( opp Shadan Womens college) and he is a pretty busy guy, so keep some time aside.

More details about him in this thread. Please sift through
mobike008 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2013, 10:08   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Sensor is good enough. IMO, Camera is just a fancy thingy and not really that useful ( unless your a newbie driver)

You need to go to his place in Khairtabad ( opp Shadan Womens college) and he is a pretty busy guy, so keep some time aside.

More details about him in this thread. Please sift through
That's the place I have never heard. Am new to Hyderabad. In the recent TV ad for Nissan evelia, have seen a reverse cam/monitor which shows the parking markings too, like a grid. Is these available on the market. Sorry if I am going OT.
Old 20th January 2013, 10:37   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
... reverse cam/monitor which shows the parking markings too, like a grid. Is these available on the market. ...
Yes they are, though they are costlier than the ones without. It is a good-to-have feature - depends on your tolerance of cost. The ultrasonic sensors do a decent job at a lower cost.
DerAlte is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th January 2013, 10:41   #35
BHPian

Thanks DerAlte and mobike. Continuing my queries through PM.
Old 20th January 2013, 23:08   #36
BHPian

I would recommend using parking sensors vis a vis reverse camera. Autocop is a good brand. I am planning to get them installed in my Ertiga sometime next month. Reverse camera will be helpful with the grid as shared by our fellow bhpians and is slightly more expensive than sensors. Additionally you may need a clip on LCD camera which tags on to your rear view mirror unless you have a Double Din system which plays DVD/VCD's. In this case you just need a camera and nothing else.
Old 28th May 2013, 16:58   #37
BHPian

Guys,

I am kind of reviving this thread after a long time !

Need help from guys @ Hyderabad to suggest some good Audio installers for setting up ICE for my swift. They should have some good line up of products as well so that i can make a good choice

I am looking for some basic installation ( 2-din player , pair of Comps in front ( preferably without Amp if they are good to go ) and pair of Co-axes in the rear.I need them to suggest me good options for Comps and coaxes for my set up .

Some options i could find in couple of threads were
1.Chequered Flag ( Ministers Road)
2.Sprocket
3.One Mr.Shakir @ Khairatabad. - ( i think we have to procure the material and take it to him for installlation)

Last edited by Pheonix : 28th May 2013 at 17:13. Reason: More details
Old 3rd August 2014, 14:44   #38
BHPian

Quote:
There is this one installer (Shakir) who is excellent in ICE installations. His store is located in lane exactly opp to Shadan Women's College in Khairtabad.

However, I must warn you its not a fancy accessory store but, a very basic one but, he has excellent knowledge of music systems and can tune, install any ICE equipment for any class of cars. He regularly gets all high end cars for installations despite having a humble shop.

Many of the Hyderabad BHPians have installed/tuned their systems from him and were satisfied.

I would recommend buying the stuff from somewhere and go to him ONLY for installation

His contact info : 9849587861
Hi Avinash,

Had to dig up this old thread for an audio install - I have tried shakir's number however he seems to have changed it. Any thoughts or pointers on where to go for installation of speakers ?
Old 4th August 2014, 14:58   #39
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: ICE installer in Hyderabad

Mod Note: Please submit recommended ICE installers in the Team-BHP Directory section. This thread is closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks