Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2009, 00:33   #1

Looking for panel of Blaupunkt Bahamas in Mumbai

I misplaced the panel of the music system from my Cedia and now i need to get a new one.

Does anyone know where I can get one or who I can call for more information on this ?

Also, I jave a max budget of 5k. Do you think I should buy a Kenwood/Pioneer system instead of getting a panel for the system ?
Old 7th May 2009, 09:42   #2
Team-BHP Support

Getting a spare panel is not easy. For 5K you will get a basic JVC or Blaupunkt HU.

One option is to consider TBHP classfieds for a used HU.
Old 7th May 2009, 09:55   #3
Senior - BHPian

Ask the Blaupunkt dealer to order it for you. Or else send them a e-mail. Once you're used to the quality of Blaupunkt sound, you'll never like a Pioneer or JVC
Old 7th May 2009, 10:09   #4
Senior - BHPian

i doubt you will find a panel for that system even the dealer can't arrange it, as navin said buy a new hu from kenwood,pioneer,jvc you will get a decent hu for that price, to run the stock speakers

@pedro blau hu are that good ?
Old 7th May 2009, 10:13   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
i doubt you will find a panel for that system even the dealer can't arrange it, as navin said buy a new hu from kenwood,pioneer,jvc you will get a decent hu for that price, to run the stock speakers

@pedro blau hu are that good ?
They are that good. Of course you may not like it if you're into the Dik-Chak kind of music. But if you appreciate clarity, then go for Blau.
Are you sure the dealer can't arrange a panel? What's the source of your information? I think mandrake should first try with the dealer and then directly with the company. The dealer may not be eager to supply it as he'll miss out on the opportunity to sell a new HU.
Old 7th May 2009, 10:45   #6
Senior - BHPian

i had never heard anything good about blau hu for the past many years, and there are many good hu available in market which are far batter then blaupunkt.

the question of source doesn't arise here, no company offers extra panels (hu mouth).

do you have any link for the same where they are selling only the mouth
Old 7th May 2009, 11:13   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
i had never heard anything good about blau hu for the past many years, and there are many good hu available in market which are far batter then blaupunkt.

the question of source doesn't arise here, no company offers extra panels (hu mouth).

do you have any link for the same where they are selling only the mouth
I never said they are selling it for sure. I said to check before going in for another set. The very fact that he was asking for a Blau panel means he was using a Blau. Let him decide if he want's to stick with Blau or switch to another brand. As I said depends of the music you listen to.
Old 7th May 2009, 12:23   #8
Senior - BHPian

as he mentioned he is using a blau hu, for which he need a face panel apparently which he has misplaced.

mandrake try your luck finding if not buy kenwood or pioneer hu they are quiet good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks