Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2009, 22:06   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Since The problem has been solved off the forum , i dont think anybody needs any explanation on the forum.
i totally agree as the problem has been resolved very swiftly so thats the gud thing.

so there should be no explanations as this can happen with any product and if the company is dealing swiftly to resolve customer concerns then nobody should have a problem unless until they have anything personal against the brand in question or the people.
Old 12th May 2009, 22:46   #32
Team-BHP Support

There are people like me who have nothing personal against any brand or any person. Neither do I have a personal access to the involved parties. Buttttt, I am still interested in knowing what happened and why.

The first part was catered to by ibm's post. The second point is still open to me and the people should be forthcoming with their point of view, especially when all the parties are otherwise very active on the forum. That it has been amicably resolved, should be all the more reason to come out in the open and let us know of the good deed.

Am waiting......
Old 12th May 2009, 22:55   #33
Senior - BHPian

Are We Biased or Just Blind??
Old 12th May 2009, 23:12   #34
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by navpreet318 View Post
Are We Biased or Just Blind??
You couldn't have put it better !!!!
Old 12th May 2009, 23:32   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenh0rn View Post
Hi, if the principle of fairness was to be extended to its logical conclusion, ibm should have first discussed the matter with the dealer/seller to resolve it, before posting it on the forum. He did not complete his transaction in full visibility on the forum, if he has any complaint out of this transaction it is only fair to try to resolve it through the same offline channel.
Someone might have proved IBM. Anyways matter is solved, Customer is happy that is the end result. IBM is satisfied with our service and support for which we are here for.

@Eddy -> the whole matter was that the customer was shipped with a wrong product which is getting replaced without any cost as the product was purchased under B/W, Hope this will clear things up. And I think IBM is niether blind or Biased he is one happy customer.

And thanks Team-BHP for the support.

Last edited by DerAlte : 13th May 2009 at 17:39. Reason: Cleaning up
Old 12th May 2009, 23:37   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Customer is happy that is the end result. IBM is satisfied with out serice and support for which we are here for.

And I think IBM is niether blind or Biased he is one happy customer.
Excellent! Now ibm you owe us all a thorough review of your illusions post installation!
Old 12th May 2009, 23:47   #37
BHPian

LBM is correct and I am happy now.

Quote:
Hi, if the principle of fairness was to be extended to its logical conclusion, ibm should have first discussed the matter with the dealer/seller to resolve it, before posting it on the forum. He did not complete his transaction in full visibility on the forum, if he has any complaint out of this transaction it is only fair to try to resolve it through the same offline channel.
I don't agree this. If everyone is hiding the problems, then there may be another IBM-jennifer will be here with some photos (but may be with some poor quality photos). i came to know about ILLUSION AUDIO only thru team-bhp and I ordered one set after seeing your responses, even if I have a set of spare JBL components. The problem is, i have expected a lot, but I have received a poor piece. I first noticed only the inductor problem and got a solution from LBM. Then I noticed all the defects one by one and I cant control myself to post it here. I asked you to treat it easy or funny. Even I was ready to live with that. If it was my problem posting this things here, I feel sorry for that.

Now everything is sorted out and I got a free gift too. So may be I am selfish, but let it be frank. And don't hesitate to post about this kind of mistakes here. If you hide everything, you wont get anything. (Believe me, there are 3 more guys in the forum who are affected by the quality of illusions before. But I am never going to express anything for them here - If the Admin can read my PMs, he can confirm it whether I am right or wrong - please dont say their names!). if they want a solution they should directly contact B&T and LBM. They are great people to support. If they want a free gift too, they may post it on the forum like I did(!). There is no use of encouraging me with PMs.

But now I guarantee that anybody can Order Illusion Audio and you wont get a poor quality piece anymore.(Man, LBM bhai- dont make me in trouble!) I even have a plan to refer their products in my website tatasafariclub.com

And believe me, I will too buy another EL 6.1 for my rear if the sound quality is better than my current JBLs.

Please close this thread and I will reopen once I received the new piece in hand with some brand new photos.

Last edited by aah78 : 13th May 2009 at 02:08. Reason: Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thanks!
Old 13th May 2009, 00:22   #38
BHPian

IBM you changed your viewpoint and demeanour pretty soon, I can only attribute this to actions taken by B&T, before you cry wolf make sure there's really a wolf around your flock of sheep, its an old proverb, no issues, if you cannot understand the gravity of the situation or the proverb, its understood.
Old 13th May 2009, 00:51   #39
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibm_jennifer View Post
If the Admin can read my PMs, he can confirm it
but the Admin can most certainly NOT read your PMs.
Old 13th May 2009, 00:56   #40
Senior - BHPian

Glad the case is solved and you will soon have a new pair of components.
I'm sure you'll order another set of Illusions.
They really are excellent drivers.
Old 13th May 2009, 01:12   #41
BHPian

Quote:
but the Admin can most certainly NOT read your PMs.
No Sam bhai, I heard there is a Mod for VB to read the PMs. But I dont know whether its installed here. But not a big deal.

And someone please confirm me whether its usual in low end illusion speakers or only that the piece I received has the black paste in Speaker connectors and white paste kind of things in tweeters? Can't we hide it - it looks weired for my eyes

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...a-p1000327.jpg

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attach...a-p1000340.jpg

Last edited by ibm_jennifer : 13th May 2009 at 01:15.
Old 13th May 2009, 01:16   #42
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
the black paste in Speaker connectors and white paste kind of things in tweeters? Can't we hide it - it looks weired for my eyes
It looks like glue. I don't think you should be putting it in your eyes.
Old 13th May 2009, 01:20   #43
BHPian

Quote:
I don't think you should be putting it in your eyes.
Man!!!!!! - Someone please close this thread :-), this guys have planned to steal my free gift(?)

Last edited by Rehaan : 14th May 2009 at 23:20. Reason: Please limit smileys to 2/post. Thread closed on request.
Old 13th May 2009, 10:06   #44
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
No Sam bhai, I heard there is a Mod for VB to read the PMs. But I dont know whether its installed here. But not a big deal.
Just to clear the air, it is definitely NOT installed here and yes such things are A BIG DEAL in here, we are NOT snoop doggy dog's in here!
Old 17th May 2009, 18:14   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk456 View Post
Would have expected the dealer in question to at least respond on the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karankapoor View Post
very true sk, where is lbm ? sirji atlest make your self clear.
Since LBM is a professional he cannot respond on a public thread. The issue has been rectified.

IBM-Jennifer, I have imported many a speaker myself. Morel, Focal, SS, Audax, Dynaudio, ACI, etc.. and on 2 occasions I have seen damage similar to the one shown on your speakers. Since I used to (at the time I imported drivers) make my own crosovers I cannot speak about the XOs.

I dont know if the defective speakers you recieved were subject to the same cause. Based on my 2 experiences I have deduced that the shippers and trans-shippers, porters etc are more liable to damage small shipments than large ones. I suspect becuase at many ports handling is not aided and packages are dropped, rolled, kicked, and shoved.

Small shipments (2 6" woofers or 2 12" woofers) are more easily man-handled than large shipments (6 12" woofers, etc..).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks