Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2009, 17:15   #16
BHPian

Congrats on the install, The HU looks cool. Very neat install.
Old 13th June 2009, 20:37   #17
BHPian

Dear Sathee, Live2drive - many thanks for your comments.

Cheers
Abhi
Old 13th June 2009, 20:39   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiz View Post
+1 to that, before the bug bites you again

Congrats Abhishek!!! Nice write-up too. It'll certainly help me deciding the upgrades that would be happening soon and a Wait for six months to get the sound you want is great.

Enjoy the Bass and Beats!!!
Whiz, you can reach me anytime you need help in deciding on a piece of equipment. Am no guru but still could guide you to some good brands from my own little experience. Cheers
Old 13th June 2009, 22:14   #19
BHPian

congrats abhishek...gyro is really nice. They had done a setup and tuning up of my car as well. End result is really nice and balanced. Team is quite helpful, friendly and informative.
Enjoy you ICE. Btw if you like laid back sound then pioneer should'nt be the first choice, right?
EDIT: do i see chillout ibiza album in you playlist?? really love them. It plays regularly in my car as well along with other usuals such as buddha bar, chicane, nirvana, cafe del mar etc.

Last edited by ashish22 : 13th June 2009 at 22:21.
Old 14th June 2009, 06:43   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish22 View Post
congrats abhishek...gyro is really nice. They had done a setup and tuning up of my car as well. End result is really nice and balanced. Team is quite helpful, friendly and informative.
Enjoy you ICE. Btw if you like laid back sound then pioneer should'nt be the first choice, right?
EDIT: do i see chillout ibiza album in you playlist?? really love them. It plays regularly in my car as well along with other usuals such as buddha bar, chicane, nirvana, cafe del mar etc.
Thanks Ashish - yes thats true about the Pioneer. But when I got the Pioneer I was an ultra-newbie with the 'Pioneer HU is best' mindset ! Today I might go in for a 2 DIN Kenwood. Another complication was that Corolla has a 2-DIN place for HU and I didnt want to go in for a 1-DIN, so that that really limited my choices.

Chillout Ibiza rocks buddy ! And so does Chicane. Am sure you've heard the 'Saltwater' track on a cloudy day while driving so you know what I mean ! Sorry for going a bit OT, mods.

Cheers!
Old 14th June 2009, 09:17   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek3030 View Post
Whiz, you can reach me anytime you need help in deciding on a piece of equipment. Am no guru but still could guide you to some good brands from my own little experience. Cheers
Thanks a lot Abhishek, Would get in touch with you, I still have a long way to go in deciding the equipments
Old 14th June 2009, 09:41   #22
BHPian

congrats on nice setup.....
Old 14th June 2009, 10:05   #23
BHPian

Thanks everyone for the nice words

Thanks also to Nishant, Frank, Abhinav Gupta, White_vdi, Speedzak for sharing their experiences and providing guidance and advice !
Old 12th July 2009, 15:02   #24

Looks great abhishek,
Infact last week i got the 6050 hooked up in my corolla as well and have been using the infinity 9623i speakers for a while. I got a pretty good deal on the HU as well as the double din adaptor. The HU as about 9300 grey and the adaptor cost me only 1400. The guy did a great job on the installation and the sound is way way way better than the stock HU. Am running my stock front speakers and intend to throw in an amp pretty soon and maybe the infinity components as well. we listen to the same genre of music but am not to keen on throwing in a sub right now.. lemme know what u think..
Old 28th July 2009, 21:13   #25
BHPian

The setup looks nice abhishek, very neat quality of fitment.
Enjoy the beats.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks