Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th July 2009, 19:13   #76
Senior - BHPian

deralteji, i think you are right. this IS Rohan from Sapphire. Heard about it too.. rohan1091, please confirm..

can you also confirm if the car mentioned in your 'friend's' install is an Indian car or an import? to me, it looks like a station wagon. somehow, the authenticity of the install being an Indian one is looking suspect. can you please post more pictures (if you can do so in this section, now).
you can always open an installer showcase thread if you want!

Last edited by frankmehta : 20th July 2009 at 19:21.
Old 21st July 2009, 11:22   #77
BHPian

yes very much friends i am rohan from sapphire ..
its my friends skoda octavia.
Old 21st July 2009, 12:47   #78
Senior - BHPian

This means you are commercially involved in car audio/accessories, A Individual who is involved in this trade can only post there install here Installer Showcase - Team-BHP .

Go through this thread also.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...larations.html
Old 21st July 2009, 14:13   #79
naughty001

Quote:
I assume he has tuned it for a Qtc of 0.7 which many assume to be the "right' tuning. People often forget that the room/cabin must be taken into account and a sealed box having a Qtc of 0.5 - 0.9 can both sound good if they are located in the right place in a suitable room. For the cars (and I am talking mostly sedans here) a Qtc of 0.8 or so seems to work best for me.
a) it lets me get away with a slightly smaller box
b) the 'bump' if locted in the 50-70Hz range compesates for road noise.
this is gold information right here, i need to experiment a bit with this cos i also aim for a Qtc of 0.707 normally. Just one question though Sir, what Qtc would you aim for in a hatchback normally if you say 0.8 works well in sedans ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks