Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2009, 15:56   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
lionx where did you get those seats done from ? Looks purrfeccttt and really well done.
It was from a brand called Marvin Leather. I came to know about them from a car accessory dealer in cochin. Their office is near to Lalbagh, find the details in their site. You might not find the exact design but have an option to customize.

Marvin

PM me if you need any more help.

lionx
Old 8th October 2009, 16:03   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
Great work done by you guys, its really an excellent effort and let me thank LionX for allowing me an audition last week. It was a pleasure to meet you.

I am Pimping up a Fiesta with a Blaupunkt, Rockford Fosgate, Hertz combination. Retaining the 2 DIN unit of the fiesta and choosing THA 475 PnP (which has speaker inputs), Sub will be Rockford 10 inch and front compos Hertz 5 X 7 which is stock size. Rears are removed and will act as the openings for the Sub power to enter the cabin. Whole installation might take less than an hour, as there is no cutting or drilling for anything.

LionX, thank you again, I havent got any other audition after you. Idea and budget inspired by you. My whole set up might be well within 30k as HU is not changed.
shaju, it was nice meeting you and always welcome for anymore help. Advice you to audition the same setup if available before finalising especially the Hertz. You might feel them bright for the kind of music you like.

And dont forget about the pricelist I asked .

lionx
Old 9th October 2009, 18:14   #63
Senior - BHPian

I tried my best to get an audition for Hertz, but very hard to find anyone. Frankly, I have no clue how the Hertz 5 X 7 will sound as components as it will be the only output for vocals and mids (remember no rears). Do you know anyone who has a Hertz component set up ?

I remember your request, my friend is in their Pondy godown for the whole week (doing some inventry etc.), he will be back this weekend and will call me. Please PM me your specification, so its easy. The only reason I am holding back my installation is 1)not yet heard an opinion on Hertz from anyone else yet, 2)pricing from my friend. Both these will help me finalise my set-up.
Old 13th October 2009, 15:33   #64
BHPian

Hi Shaju,

I have recommended Hertz Components DSK 165 to two of my friends for installation in an Hyundai i10 and Swift Vxi. They seem to be doing a very fine job with brilliant clarity and vocals. The swift is a very very recent install ( last wednesday )

We would be fixing up an amp to my friends Swift tomorrow; most likely a JBL GTO championship or a Hertz series.

The Hertz comp that we fit is : DSK 165 on the front doors of both the cars. http://www.hertzaudiovideo.com/Doc/pdf_dsk165.pdf

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks